Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW Bronze2, 110 champs, 18 skins. 20eu and goin first!

Discussion on EUW Bronze2, 110 champs, 18 skins. 20eu and goin first! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW Bronze2, 110 champs, 18 skins. 20eu and goin first!

As the title says:

- Champions: 110
- Skins: 18
- 10 Rune Pages with every rune you need for every role
- Created since season 1 so it has lots of Summoner Icons.

20€ can go first to trusted people, also accepting mm.
Add me on skype: fatuxas996

Cheers.
Old 03/25/2016, 20:48   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Dont buy from him, he just scammed me

He just plained copied my text LOL, hope he gets banned from the forum.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Bronze2 lol acc with 32 champs, 2 skins, 2 runepages
02/25/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Title, the acc have 32 champions, 2 skins: Pumpkinhead fiddlesticks and Happy Elf Teemo, 2 rune pages with basic ap-ad runes. http://kepfeltoltes.hu/160224/paul1_www.kepfeltol tes.hu_.png http://kepfeltoltes.hu/160224/paul2_www.kepfeltol tes.hu_.png Unranked in previous season, now bronze2. Only 15ranked games played. The acc have 5x10mins lower priority queue. Price: 15euros paypal-skrill. Add me skype, or write here if interested. Im not going first, dont even write with asks like...
[Selling] Silver 120+ Champs, 70+ skins, much runes! 20eu and going first!
12/21/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Gold 5, 120+ Champs, 70+ skins, much runes! 25eu and going first! The account has 120+ champions and more than 70 skins, also shit ton of runes and 6 rune pages. Price is 20 euros - The account has never got any kind of bans - Its not a trolling account , never got reported, has tons of honor. - More than 70 skins including nice ones like Aether Wing Kayle, Arcade Riven and so on. - Completed rune pages for ad, ap, adc and many more!
[Selling] Selling gold 5 rated account in EUW. ALL champs and runes! Cheap and goin first!!
07/06/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello Guys, I wanna sell my Account because i quitted League and have no interest to play it anymore. The Account has all Champions so far and all neccesary runes and 20 Rune Pages. It has 9543 IP and 45 RP left, so u can easily buy the next Champions, since u dont have to spend IP on Runes. Ranked Stats: GOLD V : 171 Wins - 164 Loses
EUW | Bronze2 | 77 Champs
06/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hiermit stelle ich ich mein loL acc zum verkauf Elo: 1026 Champs: 77 Ultimate Skins : Spirit guard udyr , Pulsfire Ezreal Skins : 45 # Ich weis nicht wie man die skins sehen bzw zeigen kann deswegen habe ich sie mal aufgeschrieben ( Skype : No.Name.cF könnt ihr per übertragung sehen ) 1 Dragonslayer Pantheon