Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Boosting for a low-tier eune acc.

Discussion on Boosting for a low-tier eune acc. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Boosting for a low-tier eune acc.

As the title says. Details via skype.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Master tier s4 boosting EUW / EUNE
08/15/2019 - League of Legends Trading - 39 Replies
First of all let me introduce myself, i've been playing for LoL for awhile now and placed master last season on EUW, d1 on eune (although i didn't play much there). I've taken interest in boosting for a fairly low price and because im not really known as of right now.
[Selling] MASTER TIER BOOSTING/COACHING CHEAP ON EUW/EUNE/TR/RUSS
08/11/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 89 Replies
DUOQ BOOSTING ALSO AVAILABLE. PLACEMENTS FOR 20-60EU DEPENDING ON LAST SEASONS MMR. 8/10 GUARANTEED, MOST PROBABLY 9/10. NB: IT'S BEST TO ADD MY SKYPE VIA THE ICON BELOW THE AVATAR DUE TO IMPERSONATORS SAFETY: YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR REFUNDS IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH THE PROVIDED SERVICE GIVEN CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES (Low winrate, you just started duoq and don't like the booster, etc.) REFUNDED VALUE VARIES ON LP GAINED DURING BOOST.
Cheap EUW/EUNE/TR Boosting by challenger/master tier players!
10/15/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
delete
[Selling] Division/Tier Boosting | Cheap & Professional | EUW, EUNE |
10/01/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 131 Replies
NEGOTIABLE PRICE http://s29.postimg.org/mmydqf52v/epvp.png Payments skrill, paysafecard, paypal (+fee), e*Gold (rate 1:60), bank transfer
[Selling] Division/Tier Boosting | Cheap & Professional | EUW, EUNE |
10/27/2014 - elite*gold Trading - 18 Replies
NEGOTIABLE PRICE 60 e*Gold = 1€ http://s29.postimg.org/mmydqf52v/epvp.png Payments skrill, paysafecard, paypal (+fee), e*Gold (rate 1:60), bank transfer