Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for boosting partner

Discussion on Looking for boosting partner within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for boosting partner

I'm currently boosting an account from silver 2 to gold 4 and I could duoq with another booster to make the procedere faster and easier since im getting some trolls lately and i really dont want to waste any more time. Add me on skype: sorafox
see you
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Looking for duoq boost D3> D1
08/10/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Looking for DuoQ boost D3> D1 (EUW) Requirements: Master tier/Challenger player 25+ TBM Comment below or PM with offer, per win offer is also looked for.
[Buying] LF D3-D2 boost DUOQ
06/20/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Looking for offers on D3-D2 EUW DUOQ. If u cant duo, then not interested. I got smurf in plat 2 which can be used if u dont have acc for duo. Looking to start tomorrow (Sunday night) -Require 1 testgame b4 payment to verify skill. -Dont contact unless challenger, cus duoq boost is not cakewalk in high dia. BR :)
Boost yuo in DuoQ Cheap Boost
03/26/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Going to take my unranked smurf from silver to platinum 5, if anyone wants to go play in DuoQ and is in the elo range I'm just contact me, I will make a really special price! :cool:
Looking to rent a silver/gold account on EUNE for duoQ boost (free boost for you)
10/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, I am looking for an account EUNE to finish my boost (I paid for a boost, but my booster dont have a account to boost with). I will pay some money for it. The boost will take one day. If you borrow him your account, then you will get a totally free boost for 2x divisions!!! He is a trustworthy guy, and if you want ur account back, just change the PW :)No risk involved. Boosters thread: Link