Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DuoQ Elo boosting Service

Discussion on DuoQ Elo boosting Service within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DuoQ Elo boosting Service

I'm new to elitepvpers but am a very high elo player. I am currently an employee at LoLboost.

I can do boosts from Bronze to Diamond and will charge accordingly depending on the division, for now i'll only be doing bronze to gold since i'm just starting out. (I'll also be doing the boosts before the payment for now to gain trust)

Bronze boosts - 5€ per division

Silver boosts - 7€ per division

Gold boosts - 12€ per division

Skype - ozzy_sufi

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Boosting Service [DuoQ, Global, 400+TBM]
09/03/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 49 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/8qo4e.png
[Selling] OCE DuoQ Boosting Service! Safe|Reliable|Cheap!
02/03/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
closed
New SoloQ/DuoQ Boosting service in NA, LAN
10/28/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I am new to boosting community. I have already boosted few accounts to plats and diamond 5. If you want to boost your account up to diamond 5, feel free to add me on skype to discuss about the price. Skype:whitecatzlol All the boosting would be done by me
[Selling] [FREE] DuoQ Boosting Service
01/04/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I am currently boosting a Silver IV guy, so I can also play DuoQ with someone, who is Silver IV - Gold I, just add me on skype for playing : pandathecloud . It is free, so feel free to play with me :) Why I am doing this ? Cuz I am bored and want some fun .
[Selling] DUOQ ELO BOOSTING SERVICE FROM DIAMOND 1 EU
01/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 18 Replies
HELLO EVERYONE ! NOT LOOKING FOR VOUCHES - WHAT I OFFER - I offer elo boosting in DUO QUEUE - that means you dont have to give your account to anybody and risk being banned, we will play together which is LEGAL and accepted by Riot -ABOUT ME -