Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling a really good League of Legends account [EUNE]

Discussion on Selling a really good League of Legends account [EUNE] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling a really good League of Legends account [EUNE]

Hey guys !

Today I decided to sell my main League of Legends account due to me needing money and I no longer am interested in the game
Below you can find more information about the account such as - which skins I own, champions, icons, division and etc.
Low-ballers will be ignored and I will not waste my time with children.

The account was Diamond last season - currently Diamond aswell ( Will soon be Master as I am trying to boost it really quick so the price is higher )

Has all champions except :

Has those icons :

Has those skins :
Warrior Princess Sivir, Urfrider Corki, Championship Kalista, Explorer Ezreal, SKT T1 Vayne, Marquis Vladimir, Shockblade Zed, Tango Twisted Fate, Musketeer Twisted Fate, Red Card Twisted Fate, Spellthief Lux, Forsaken Olaf

Please, contact me ONLY and ONLY if you are interested in BUYING the account.
Payment methods will be figured out through out our deal.
Yes, you will be getting everything you need to claim the account such as - Email, answer to questions (in-case you wanna recover it in the future), pretty much anything you will ever need.

I am not a naive 13 year old and I am looking for people that won't waste my time by attempting to scam me.

You can leave your skype as a comment/post below and I will add you to talk about the deal.

Sincerely yours,
1738squaaa

P.S. I do realize I am not trusted but I'd be more than happy to use a middleman for this deal as the account won't be going for that cheap .. which reminds me - Set a price/bid below !