Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dynamic Queue Boost P2 to D5

Discussion on Dynamic Queue Boost P2 to D5 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 02/18/2016, 11:33   #16

elite*gold: 0
still looking for offers.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] LF Booster Silver / Gold Elo EUW Dynamic Queue
02/22/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 27 Replies
Hey Guys, looking for Booster who can manage to play (and clearly win) a few Games with me. We are communicating through Teamspeak, would be nice if u can join us but its not a must. Pls post ur Price per Game (Win) and ill write u pm, want to start as soon as possible and might play the next 2 or 3 hours. No Skype, only Paypal. I go first with a deposit like 10€ or something for ur trust and after we finished i pay the difference :)
[Buying] Dynamic Queue Boost P3 to D5
02/12/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 14 Replies
Hello everyone. I'm looking for someone who does dynamic queue boosts up to diamond. Starting from Plat 3 (about 40 LP) up to Diamond 5. Leave offers and your Skype below, thanks.
[Buying] dynamic queue boost (plat 1 atm)
01/31/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
LF dynamic queue boost from plat 1 to d2+ (maybe even master) Depends on price for net wins etc. Just message me if you're interested.
[Buying] Dynamic Queue Placements
01/19/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Anyone offer this? Ended D5 last season. EUW, no PMs. EDIT: I mean I queue with two or more boosters
Looking for 2-3 boosters for dynamic queue season6
01/17/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, Me and a fellow booster have a few jobs season 6 and are looking for a few other boosters to dynamic queue and finish boosts as quick as possible to do next ones. Dont know if anyone is interested, but most boost i got are gold - diamond this season placements and one boost placements to master. So if you have any boosts to do and are high ranked boosters just pm here ;)