Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Experienced Booster looking to join someone

Discussion on Experienced Booster looking to join someone within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Experienced Booster looking to join someone

I can boost in low elo and high but prefer low elo for the fun of it.

(Low elo Bronze-Plat)

My main peaked Masters 200-300 LP~ NA

Contact me through private message. Unless you have a legitimate amount of rep or whatever. I'll be expecting the money before I do the first ever boost.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Experienced ELO-booster is looking for a company to join.
08/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey there, guys. I'm currently looking for a boosting company to join. I was Diamond1 in Season 3 and didn't play really much on my main since then, so my main is Diamond5 now. I can play at any time you will need me to play. I would highly prefer that you could pay me via Skrill > PayPal > PSC. Here is my thread: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/3209673-eu-tr-ru-na-boosting-service-up-diam ond1.html My skype is : l337b00st1ng Some boost pictures (that's not all...