Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HUGE Teaching inquiry !

Discussion on HUGE Teaching inquiry ! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 60
HUGE Teaching inquiry !

Hy Booster and Teacher, :P

I am looking for someone how can bring me on my top lvl of playing.

I main Support (here around about 10-12 h of teaching) and some ADC/MID teaching (each role 5-7 h)

So we have a time poll from ~ 24h of teaching.

--------------------------------------------

To me:

I am not a nativ english speaking dude but can understand it well.
ATM i am Plat/Dia.
Maining Support and what i wanne learn is how to rotate, win condition, map awareness and carry the **** out of my adc.

Sever: EUW

Leave a PM or Comment.

~Me
Old 02/07/2016, 21:55   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 420
Challenger Player,
playing since Season1
Old 02/07/2016, 21:58   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Hi, if I understand correctly you are looking for coaching. We offer coaching and it can be purchased and set up from our website. You can get there by clicking my signature below. If you have any concerns feel free to message our livechat on the website.
Old 02/07/2016, 21:59   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Ive been challenger 2 previous seasons and I can teach you. Check my fanpage (low price and i coached one support too already, screens at page) and contact me at skype.
Info in the signature.
Old 02/07/2016, 22:07   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 68
Skype - TheRealMirkan
Old 02/07/2016, 22:17   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 176/0/4
5 euro/hour (cuz of big pool of hours) . skype; ex.ave
Old 02/07/2016, 22:19   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 24
The Black Market: 484/0/0
10 euro/std, deutsches coaching durch einen master spieler skype: noonelivesforeverlol
Old 02/07/2016, 22:41   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 400
This is what you would be getting if you decide to purchase my services:

In short, we would do a live game+vod review+verbal. What this means is I would watch you play, and see where you are making mistakes and what you can improve on. During the game I would be guiding you but very briefly, since the actual learning comes in the VOD review. Here, where we review the game, I will break down the following:

- laning phase: win conditions in lane (do you want to push the wave or do you want to pull it), trade opportunities, trading mechanics, positioning in lane.

- mid game: skirmish opportunities, how to roam effectively, how to snowball games if ahead/how to catch back up if behind.

- late game: win conditions, what your team composition wants to do vs their team composition. How to end the game.

Mechanically, I will help you improve:

- mouse positioning, where to click, Direct Input.

- combos, animation cancelling (relates to Direct Input).

- efficient ward placement

- efficient recall timing

The verbal coaching will cover any questions you have, either related to the game you just played or in general. I will also recommend champions you can play to improve on certain aspects of your micro and macro gameplay.

Requirements:

- Be able to stream your game via Hitbox.tv (since it has the lowest delay of 3s). I can help you out with setting up the stream, all you will need to do is download OBS and create a free profile on Hitbox.tv

- Skype, so we can screenshare the VOD review.

At the end of the session I will give you the session so you can rewatch it at any given time and study the points I go through so you can apply them to any other game.

As for the price we can discuss that on Skype, if interested add me: theboost.epvp
Old 02/07/2016, 23:27   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Qualifications:
- Diamond 1/Master in solo q Season ¾
- x3 Challenger 5’s

Price:
- 15€ per lesson

Lesson details:
- Lesson consists of us screen sharing on Skype, watching one of your games together, and correcting your mistakes. I use Epic-Pen to break down exactly what you could have done in every important situation and harp a lot on things relevant to game sense, such as ward timings, recall timings, where to ward, when to roam, etc. to en grain them into your thought process. I’ll mostly go over laning phase and early/mid game as this is where the majority of players can improve the most. I’ll also answer any questions you have at any point during the lesson
- One game per lesson
- Approximately 60 minute duration; no set time

Requirements:
- Must have Skype
- Must be able to record your games (I recommend OBS)
- Must have a working mic

How to sign up:
- Add me on Skype

Prices are subject to change based on demand. If you have any questions, feel free to inbox me or add me on Skype: xbrick94.

Tags
boost, gg, help !, teach, teaching