Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rioter account EUNE

Discussion on Rioter account EUNE within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Rioter account EUNE

Rioter account EUNE
All champs
500+ Skins including PAX TWISTED FATE, PAX SIVIR, PAX JAX, URF THE MANATEE, RIOT SQUAD SINGED, RIOT K-9 NASUS, BLACK ALISTAR, KING RAMMUS, UFO CORKI, HUMAN RYZE, CHAMPIONSHIP RIVEN, SILVER KAYLE, TRIUMPHANT RYZE
All runes
100k+ RP
Old 02/06/2016, 08:58   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 70
I really doubt a rioter would lose his job over selling an account.
Old 02/06/2016, 09:10   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
sells account costing hundreds of Euros... posts 0 pics

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Korean Rioter account
09/26/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
BIG SALE I got the account of a korean guy that work for riot, he is a bit famous if we can trust google/instagram/twitter/inven. Content of the account : All champ, 516 skins, 543 500 RP, 450 000 IP. Every rares skins of the game, every single one. - Black alistar -ufo/manatee/king ramus
[Buying] Skinned account or Rioter Account
05/14/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys I'm looking to buy a skinned account ( an account with many skins like 500+ ) or and account which it has 500.000 rp or more. Post here your offers or contact me on skype. I can pay through paypal/western union or moneybookers. skype id : baboorn309 ( Somaliasky )
[Buying] Skinned account or and Rioter Account
05/13/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello guys I'm looking to buy a skinned account ( an account with many skins like 500+ ) or and account which it has 500.000 rp or more. Post here your offers or send me a PM. I can pay through paypal/western union or moneybookers.
[Selling] LoL EUW Rioter account 500k RP/IP 532 skins
02/24/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Hi all, Quit league a while ago, looking to sell my very unique rioter account. It comes with 500k~ RP and IP, so you'll be able to buy whatever you want in game without spending a single penny ever again on the game :) Also it has the very sought after rare skins from the early LoL days such as King Rammus, Black Alistar, Rusty Blitzcrank, and Urf the Manatee Warwick. Contact me on skype or PM me on here for proof, will accept payments through Skrill or Bank transfer. Don't waste...
A Rioter made a comment about a banwave coming up soon...
01/19/2014 - League of Legends - 51 Replies
RiotWookieeCookie comments on I eloboost for a living - i reported myself to riot, no response after 1 month. tl;dr Banwave for eloboost and referrals coming up in less than a week. What do you think about this?