Hello I would like to sell my EUNE Account.
I have not played this game for a long time, and I decided to sell it.. 214 RP 984 IP . 4 RunePages
Marks : +0,91 armor x3 / +1.3 Armor Pen x 9 / + 0.95 Physical Dmg. x9 / +1.7% Attack Speed x2 / + 0.87 Magic Pen . x9 / + 0.77 Magic Resist x9 !
Seals : + 1.0 Armor x9 / + 0.43 Physical Dmg x9 !
Glyphs : + 1.2 Ability Power x6 / + 1.3 Magic Resist x9 !
Quintessences : +5.0 Ability Power x3 / +4.3 Armor x3 / +2.3 Physical Dmg x3 !
Champions : 74
Skins : 4
I'm looking for:
Bank Transfer !
Base Price is : 50 €
Selling eune acc (10€) pp and psc 09/20/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies Eune acc unranked ( 2placement games played both won)
16 champs, ad and ap runes
epvpImg: le image upload ^_^
Paypal and psc
Feel free to message me here or in skype: xsaigaa
[Selling] Selling CS RIVEN $350 EUNE/OCE/LAN & CS THRESH EUNE $99 06/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies Title says it all
Skype:Lolproboostsupport
Western Union/Moneypak/Bitcoin Only Please Paypal only verified + other restrictions
[Selling] Selling CS RIVEN $350 EUNE/OCE/LAN & CS THRESH EUNE $99 06/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies Title says it all
Skype:Lolproboostsupport
Western Union/Moneypak/Bitcoin Only Please Paypal only verified + other restrictions
[Selling] [SALE][EUNE]Selling Pax Sivir CHEAP on EUNE ONLY 8€ 06/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies Hello - I have plenty of Pax Sivir skins for EUNE !
A code cost 8€ and payment will be on PayPal
ONLY FOR NORDIC!!!!!
add me on Skype: tristyfristy
Selling eune acc 02/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies Selling eune acc.
30 LVL Bronze III
has 50 heroes 450 rp 4200ip
about 20 skins, newest festival annie skin, cyber legendary cho, new varus skin and more...
2 full ap ad rune pages and 1 tank rune page.
add me on skype for screen share and pics
I prefer MoneyBookers but can take Paypal, or PSC :)