Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diamond/Platinum Account EUNE [ONLY TRUSTED SELLERS]

Discussion on Diamond/Platinum Account EUNE [ONLY TRUSTED SELLERS] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Diamond/Platinum Account EUNE [ONLY TRUSTED SELLERS]

Looking for an account on EUNE that has a Diamond rank or a Platinum rank.
Rewards from previous season is a +.

Dont forget to set a price on your account, dont want to hear "what are YOU offering".

Also, Skype requests will be denied. I will add you if I like your offer

And like the title say, I will only buy from a trusted seller here on epvp.

Best regards!

Spexxarn.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] 1 diamond Account only With trusted sellers
05/12/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
1 diamond Account only With trusted sellers Skype: Jadragon92
[Selling] EUNE | 2 Account (Diamond 5 - Platinum 3) | 120€ Both | Check
01/23/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hello guys. I would like to sell 2 of my accounts in EUNE Server! Both accounts are mine and this is the following info: Account #1 5 Rune Pages, there is alot of runes.. I have also one of the most expensive - Hybrid Marks. 58 Skins 78 Champions .. The account have all Marksman Champions (ADC's) 2 Ward Skins Platinum 3 Really good MMR. 28+ lp per win And alot alot summoner icons.
[Trading] WTT Plat IV EUW Account for EUNE Platinum/Diamond Account Should be s3 Platinum/Diamo
04/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
WTT Plat IV EUW Account for EUNE Platinum/Diamond Account Should be s3 Platinum/Diamond too. Plat IV Account It has 35 champions/many 6300 ip champs. Skins : Unchained Alistar Riot Girl Tristana Mecha KhaŹix Victorius Elise Dragon First Lee Sin Intrested , add skype :lollpea21
[Selling] Diamond 3 EUW Account (TRANSFERABLE) Trusted Sellers!
01/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi folks, we're currently selling an unused account of ours which is diamond 3. The current skins and champions are listed below (screenshots of champs included): Click the button below to add me on Skype and avoid fake imposters! Receiving offers! 49 skins, 75 champions http://www.formazioneticino.ch/ckfinder/userfiles /images/Skype-logo.png
[Buying] Platinum/Diamond S2 EUW/EUNE ONLY TRUSTED
05/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, i am looking for account which was s2 diamond or platinum at eune/euw. I would like if account has: Victorious Jarvan IV | GOLD V-> | some rare skins. AND ONLY TRUSTED. PM me for skype info. Have €€€ to buy like any account.