Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Placement Games Boost

Discussion on Placement Games Boost within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Placement Games Boost

hey, i'm a d3 season 5 player and can play every role at this level.
I'm offering placement games boosts if you were plat 5 or lower last season.
winning at least 8/10 games.
my prices are super cheap. you can add me skype if you'd like to : eythur
euw,eune,tr,rus

greetings

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] PLACEMENT GAMES/ELO BOOST
02/25/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 24 Replies
Hello everyone! Since season 5 is coming I decided to start an elo boosting service. PRICES Bronze Division V » Bronze Division IV - 5€ Bronze Division IV » Bronze Division III - 5€ Bronze Division III » Bronze Division II - 5€
Need Boost NA Placement games
06/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hello everyone i need someone trusted who can play the 10 Placment games as well so hopefully all win but cheap !
[Trading] .~*Elo Boost und Placement Games für [EUW]*~.
02/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Elo Boosting/Placement Games von Bronze V bis maximal Gold III Hiermit bieten Kain und PinguinKing unseren Boostservice für EUW an . =) ( Queue 0 Tage) Unsere Preise : Eine Bronze Division = 1€* Eine Silber Division = 2€* Bis Gold III = 3€* *Preise sind über Skype verhandelbar
WTB Boost Placement games
01/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
As i say in the title, i want to buy a boost for my 10 placement games. I was plat 2 with 1950 elo (mmr). My account is on Euw server Just post your price with link to your service so i can see that you are trustworthy. I won't accept booster with less than 40 feedbacks. Ofc the account have all champs, runes etc Have a good day and good boost!
WTB Boost Placement games
12/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Hey guys, I want to buy a duoQ boost for my placement games. Meaning I will duoQ with you (i was plat 2). I have another account (but with only adc on it). Contact me if you are a trusted booster with the link of your booster page + your price I m available all day