Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

account diamond soloq border max 150€/180$ budget

Discussion on account diamond soloq border max 150€/180$ budget within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
account diamond soloq border max 150€/180$ budget

Hi
Im looking for diamond account, leveled by hand, no ban, border diam, etc.
Acc' have to be verified to my mail.

Prefered to buy from professionnal website or big rep.
Please pm me with full information (champions, skins, rank, mmr if possible)

Thanks you.

(EUW, NA, EUNE, OCE accepted)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Challenger Border Diamond soloq Account
06/19/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Looking to sell an account with Challenger border and diamond soloq s4 and this current season. It is currently in a challenger team with 200+lp at the moment and has the 10 wins needed for season rewards. Owns almost all champs but 10 and comes with 25k+ ip. Also has 25+ skins some rare ones included. Looking for offers in paypal! Can show screens if needed via PM/Skype Comes with original email
[Selling] EUW Platinum1 Account, Diamond Soloq Border, Unverified e-mail!
11/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Champions: http://puu.sh/cOYiT/acaad1b28c.jpg http://puu.sh/cOYjg/fd46cb86d3.jpg Skins: Foxfire Ahri Unchainer Alistar Riot Blitzcrank Rageborn Mundo Victorious Elise
[Selling] WTS GOLD 3 ACCOUNT WITH DIAMOND BORDER SOLOQ S3
08/13/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hey! Selling Gold 3 account with dia border s3 . Acc has Ad runes, Ap runes, Jungle MS runes. 50 champs and around 25 skins . Including: Grey warwick, medieval twitch. Anivia team Spirit, and lot of legendaries(Nasus, vlad, olaf, kayle, ez, etc) Price 35€ paypal only
[Selling] Smurf account Diamond border(Soloq)Plat 3 atm. 59 champions 6 Skins(5x Rare)S1 Kayle
07/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hey im selling a smurf account. It will come with the orginial email. It's currently in plat 3. Skins on it: Victorious Elise Riot Blitz Victorious janna Bandito fiddlesticks Judgment kayle
[Selling] ## Crazy Account - Season 3 Diamond Border - Gold SoloQ - Many Skins! ##
12/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello guys! I just decided to quit League forever now. I got my reasons, you don't have to ask about this. So.. I am going to sell my beloved account which I had since Season 1. I will put all the information in Spoilers below. I am looking for serious offers, and I am not going to set a price yet. Just add me on skype ( xevolp ) for more information. Original Email available!