Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Master tier booster looking for occasional jobs NA only

Discussion on Master tier booster looking for occasional jobs NA only within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Master tier booster looking for occasional jobs NA only

Peaked at 400lp S5, played on a challenger team in NACS 2015 summer qualifiers, ~70% winrate up to master tier in solo queue. Been elo-boosting since s4 for multiple sites, emailed some a few months ago but unfortunately was told that they were not hiring boosters. I started college a few months ago so I don't have the time to grind games 24/7 like I used to, but I can guarantee at least 10 games per day once a week. I know it's not much, but at the same time I'm not looking to make a living off doing elojobs. Just ask me if I'm able to complete a job so I can determine whether or not I can fit it into my schedule.

Add imbarelyfamous on skype if you wish to discuss anything in detail.
Old 01/21/2016, 09:11   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

add me on Skype:guosong1998
Old 01/22/2016, 20:55   #3

did some vouch games for guosong1998, bump
Old 03/08/2016, 10:26   #4

It's been awhile, looking to do some vouch games NA server only.
Old 03/14/2016, 11:10   #5 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 15
skilled and nice booster. can vouch++
carreid hard in platinum 1
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/01/2016, 20:35   #6

bump, finished with finals 3 weeks ago and have time to boost! Also offering duoq boost for plat/low diamond only :-)