Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

eunelvl30

Discussion on eunelvl30 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
eunelvl30

Hello guys this is my first thread here ..
Im selling my 2nd main account on Eune server because im more focused on main my account atm..

This is the the screens taken from the account ..Of corse is verified to me and you will never have a problem like cracked accounts ..Never banned/botting

Payment :via paypal as family The price is 15 $ and is not change because is main account and not a cracked account ..I dont make refunds after the purchase ..You maybe 50 % first till i verified the account to you then you pay the another 50 % when you will have the accounts contact me here

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyAni View Post
Hello guys this is my first thread here ..
Im selling my 2nd main account on Eune server because im more focused on main my account atm..

This is the the screens taken from the account ..Of corse is verified to me and you will never have a problem like cracked accounts ..Never banned/botting

Payment :via paypal as family The price is 20 $ and is not change because is main account and not a cracked account ..I dont make refunds after the purchase ..You maybe 50 % first till i verified the account to you then you pay the another 50 % when you will have the accounts contact me here ..
Bump!!

Bump price 15 $ for the last 2 Hours
Old 01/11/2016, 11:41   #2

Bump!!

bump
Old 01/12/2016, 12:29   #3

Bump the price is like **** 10 $
Old 01/13/2016, 16:34   #4

Sold*