Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EUW Account] Gold V , over 100 Skins! RARE

Discussion on [EUW Account] Gold V , over 100 Skins! RARE within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[EUW Account] Gold V , over 100 Skins! RARE

Hey guys, im selling my Gold V Account on EUW with many Skins and almost all Champs. This Account has 5 complete Runesites and some Wardskins. If you are interested I can send you some pictures or you can log in on the account to have a look. Leave a comment here, write a message oder add me skype : bjaley99

Thanks

Hey Leute, ich verkaufe meinen Gold V Account auf EUW mit vielen Skins und fast allen Champs. Der Account hat 5 volle Runenseiten und ein paar Wardskins. Wenn du Interesse hast, kann ich gerne Fotos schicken oder du kannst dich einloggen um dir den Account mal anzugucken. Möchtest du Fotos oder ähnliches haben schreib einen Kommentar, eine Nachricht oder add mich auf skype : bjaley99

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] GOLD I LEAGUE ACCOUNT:263 SKINS !! [Very Rare Skins; Cheap Price]
06/23/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello elitepvpers Community So as you can see in the Topic, i want to sell my League of Legends Account. It was created 2013 and i've been playing with it since this year. It started in Season 3 where i reached Silver I and in Season 4 i was Gold I at the end. The last Season it got Gold I and the account is currently on Gold I. (Gold Boarder!) Of course i also give the email address away together with the account. (everything there) It has all Champions and 263 Skins(many rares) : ...
[Selling] LoL Account - Unranked (S5), Platin (S3;S4), 67 Skins (Many Rare Skins), Rare Icons
11/25/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey guys, :handsdown: I'm trying to sell my League of Legends Account. For the skins just look at : Frozehn's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats The account is completely unranked for S5 and no placement matches are done except for 1 (win). Message me on skype : raiden141 for more information if you're interested.
[Selling] [Rare] PBE account [539 skins][all runes][20 runepages][16 ultra rare skins][Fast!!]
12/31/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
selling this account for 20 dollars really need the money fast add me on skype @ curtis2447 also make sure to pm me and send me a trade about 300k rp and about 500k IP these accounts go for 20$ in my main thread, more information such as my TOS located there http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-t rading/3533257-50-off-leagueoflegends-10-permanent -pbe-accounts-20-each-christmas-special.html
[Selling] Selling Gold account, loads of rare skins, over 150 skins, all champions, all runes.
09/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I stopped playing this game since it is so boring to play now, i have had this account in many years. I have never been banned. Album of all screenshots: Account for sale - Imgur The account contains the following:
[Selling] EUW Gold 2 Account - Luxury Account - Very Rare Skins - 245 Total Skins - All Champs
04/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Hello, I want to sell (or trade against Diamond Account + Money) my old League of Legends Account. I am the Owner and Creater of the Account and I am still in possession of the Email it was created with(I won't give away this Email because it is my private Email and there are a lot of Things registrated on, but you will get all Data you need for getting the account back etc.) It is an Level 30 EUW Account currently in the Gold Division 2(21 League Points). Per win I get about 30 League...