Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trade/selling Riot Kayle Skin Account for level 29+ account NA

Discussion on Trade/selling Riot Kayle Skin Account for level 29+ account NA within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Trade/selling Riot Kayle Skin Account for level 29+ account NA

I have a lvl 10 Account with riot kayle and 4649 IP (25 rp). The only champion is Kayle. I would want to trade for a level 29+ account. I will also sell the account.

Tags
league, league trade, lol, selling, trade

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] LoL Account 71 Champions, 15 Skins (incl. Riot Kayle) + Riot Ward Skin
05/18/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Ich möchte hier meinen LoL Account verkaufen, Der Account ist LvL 30, hat 479 Wins in Normal Games, 110 in Ranked Games und ist Silver 4. Er hat 217 Riot Points und 3078 Einflusspunkte. (Bilder zum vergrößern anklicken) http://fs1.directupload.net/images/150515/temp/vl 5udkak.png http://fs1.directupload.net/images/150515/temp/ei gv98j6.png
[Selling] [NA only] low level riot kayle and judgement kayle account shop
05/10/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, I'm selling some low level accounts on NA that has Riot Kayle and Juegement Kayle for cheap. All accounts are unverified and are safe to use. Riot Kayle accounts are all lvl5+ and Judgement Kayle accounts are usually lvl 10+. Price: Judgement Kayle - $1.5 each Riot Kayle - $0.5 each, 5 for $2, and 15 for $5 All payments go through paypal only Giving out 3 riot kayle accounts and one judgement kayle accounts as vouch copies
[Selling] Selling a Gamescom Skin Code (Riot Ward Skin & Kayle Skin)
08/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
ENGLISH _________________________________________________ ________________ Hello Community, I want to sell my Gamescom Skin Code, which includes the Riot Ward Skin and Riot Kayle. I am selling it for a 5-10 Euro PaySafeCard. 5 Euros are ok but if you are in a good moode and want to be nice, you can give me a 10 Euro PaySafeCard too :). If you are interested, please PM me and we will write about it AppleteeDeluxe