Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling an account with PAX ,Riot Skins

Discussion on Selling an account with PAX ,Riot Skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 5
Selling an account with PAX ,Riot Skins

-
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling LoL Account Lvl 30 EUW 69 Champs and SKINS (RIOT K9 NASUS RIOT BLITZCRANK etc
05/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling my LoL Account lvl 30 Bronze IV 5500 IP, nor RP With 69 Champs and amazing skins. Here the skins : Aatrox - Justicar Aatrox Alistar - Unchained Alistar Anivia - BLACKFROST ANIVIA! + Hextech Anivia Annie - GOTH ANNIE! Blitzcrank - RIOT BLITZCRANK! Braum - Dragonslayer Braum
Selling account with ALL pax/riot skins !
07/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
It is level 30, EUW. Missing 25 champs, 7 k IP, 2k RP. It has over 45 skins. Please note all skins on this account are good skins, most are the new ones. It has some legendary ( Gentleman Cho for example ), Spirit Guard Udyr ULTIMATE skin and Mecha Kha Zix. Has all PAX and RIOT Skins : Singed, Nasus, Jax, Sivir, TF, Graves. Also owns 5 legacy skins that I bought in the RETIREMENT BUNDLE. 10 rune pages, and ad ap and some extra runes. Gold V / IV in Season 3. Has Fnatic and Gambit Gaming...
♫ Selling #EU West # Lvl 30 Account # 94 Champs # 89 Skins #Inc. RIOT SKINS ON EBAY
07/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello , i selling my silver 1 and silver 2 Account on Ebay here the links , http://www.ebay.de/itm/271248803310?ssPageName=ST RK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649 http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem& item=271247386924 If you are interested offer there =)
Selling cheap Euw account pax,riot skins
09/19/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello elitepvpers , i want to sell my LoL Account since im not playing anymore , scammers please don't try to scam me im not stupid , i will sell the account only via paypal you go first or we use a MM . Here's the general info , if you want proof contact me via PM and i will tell u my skype Champions + skins = Ahri Alistar - free skin Anivia Akali - blood moon Annie