Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUNE Plat5 account

Discussion on EUNE Plat5 account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUNE Plat5 account

Hello,

I want to sell my plat 5 smurf account. I currently need some money and i do not use this account.
Champs: 105 ( Attached picture with the NOT OWNED champs )
Rune pages: 4 - all completed, 4 different roles ( Runes many more )
Skins: 3-4 ( have to look up elophant, currently site down)

Never banned, never chat restricted. Currently Plat 5 - 0 LP
5.5K IP on the account.
Price : 35 EUR
Altought i do not have any ratings ( i just found out this forum ) i will trade 1st only if the buyer has very high ratings.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg not owned.JPG (64.0 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg rune1.JPG (122.3 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg rune2.JPG (119.8 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg rune3.JPG (128.0 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg rune4.JPG (128.5 KB, 3 views)
Old 12/26/2015, 14:43   #2

elite*gold: 0
30 EUR

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [EUNE]PLAT5 ACCOUNT
10/13/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello guys I would like to sell my account. It's EUNE Plat 5 account. Account is from season 2(bronze avatar), season 3 platinium avatar and season 4 diamond and platinium avatar(dia soloq, plat 3v3). Account have 14 skins: here link Elikskaen's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats . Account have about 80-90 champions, 3 rune pages and a lot of ad&ap runes. The price is 30EUR! If u want more informations, or screenshoots add me at skype:zebaztjan . I have no time to do all this...
[Selling] LOL EUNE Plat5 account with 95 skins
08/29/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello everyone, i want to sell my League of Legends account, what you need to now: EUNE, Platinum5, 4rune pages, many summoner icons, 95 skins : Beats v2's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats , 118 champion ! Thats all, if u have any question or if u want to buy it add me on skype : uselesshell
WTS ACCOUNT LVL30 EUNE PLAT5
09/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello guys I would like to sell my accounts. 26 champs some skins and rank plat 5. http://i.epvpimg.com/lqqFd.png contact skype michaelrevou
LoL Account Plat5 46skins (eune)
09/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
All pictures here ,includes champs,skins,runes and rune pages also icons Link: Account - Imgur My main League of Legends account,so reason for selling it is because i recently broke my mouse and need a new one,+i am not playing league as i used to so yeah,wanna sell it. Price- 45euros. Contact skype: iriscident.power
[Trading] wtt my eune(plat5)for wow account or 2month gametime
03/09/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Title says everything. Account is suspended until 11th(3 days) had connection problems last night and got repoted(lold). I'll go first to people with more then 50+tbm(if you got even 1 negative i wont go first). - denis.latifovic1 > skype Can add a steam with (cs1.6 and few more games) with level15 EUW(got that crazy VI skin not mafia other one ^^)