Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Price Check and advice for a LoL account

Discussion on Price Check and advice for a LoL account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Price Check and advice for a LoL account

Hey guys I am interested in selling my LoL account but I have no clue how to go at it. Are there any sites that are worth checking out or do I sell it myself.
Also I would love to have a price estimate for the account itself.

If possible I'd like to sell it as safe and fast as possible even if I don't get less money for it as long as it is reasonable. From looking up myself, Lolskinshop.com looked OK, anyone has any experiences with this site?

List of content:

EU, Level 30, Gold 1, 10k+ IP and almost no RP left.
20 Rune pages and 200+ runes and 50+ Quintessences.
All Champions as of Illaoi's release (128)
155+ skins including some rare ones.

Victorious Janna, Elise, Sivir and Morgana
Championship Riven
A bunch of seasonal Skins, 12 Legacy Skins, 2 Ultimate skins (DJ Sona and SG Udyr) and 5 Legendary Skins.

Never got any penalties whatsoever be it bans or chat restrictions.

Tags
advice, lol 30 acc, price check

Similar Threads Similar Threads
GW1 and GW2 account price check?
07/08/2015 - Guild Wars Trading - 1 Replies
Hey guys, not 100% sure if i should be putting the post here or elsewhere. go on shout at me all you like ;) I'm just wondering if anyone would have a round about price of these accounts that i should see for once i come around to selling. The GW and GW2 accounts are linked, so i'm going to pair them off, GW 2 account has a warrior and ele but i havent logged in since a month after release so i have no idea what else is on there, as you can guess im not installing it for screen shots....
Price Check for account
04/05/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, I have this account on EUNE and if someone could do a price check, would be great :) Riven Player's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats
Price Check CS:GO Account
07/25/2014 - Counter-Strike - 7 Replies
Hey guys i got 2 Accounts where i just played the 10 wins to get Placed. and would like to know from you what u think they are worth Account 1 : Master Guardian Elite http://i.imgur.com/lCRxzma.jpg Account 2: Legendary Eagle Master http://i.imgur.com/Kd4pOXS.jpg
[Price Check] My Account
07/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hi, wanting to sell my second account.. Plat 5 This season. Bronze Last Season. 14 Rune Pages All Champions 100 Refs, so Medieval Twitch, Grey Warwick. Account has well over £400 in Skins..