Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NA ACC- S5. SEASON 3 GOLD. VICTORIOUS ELISE.

Discussion on NA ACC- S5. SEASON 3 GOLD. VICTORIOUS ELISE. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NA ACC- S5. SEASON 3 GOLD. VICTORIOUS ELISE.

Hello, I am selling my league account. I have original welcome email, the email info, everything needed to have 100% control of the account. It has over 500k elophant skinscore.
It is only missing around 20 champs. I could link elophant to people who are seriously interested. Comment offers.
GOING FIRST FOR ANYONE TRUSTED

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] NA ACC- S5. SEASON 3 GOLD. VICTORIOUS ELISE.
09/27/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I am selling my league account. I have original welcome email, the email info, everything needed to have 100% control of the account. It has over 500k elophant skinscore. https://gyazo.com/5d7f9507df0db3be67e6fe5be95ed538 It is only missing around 20 champs. I could link elophant to people who are seriously interested. Comment offers. We will use a middleman if necessary.
[Selling] / [WTT] GOLD 1 SEASON 3 NA CHAMPIONSHIP THRESH VICTORIOUS ELISE
02/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, I'm looking to sell/trade my league account due to bad placement matches its in bronze 1 (60lp). The account has victorious elise, championship thresh, judgment kayle, PULSFIRE EZ and MANYMANYMANY more LEGENDARY/LIMITED skins. If you have a decent account unranked with skins etc. or another decent trade offer pst SKYPE : zegreatbonger
Boosting for Season Awards -- Get Victorious Elise
11/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 20 Replies
TAKING TWO JOBS AT A TIME: STATUS: 1/2 AVAILABLE Starting up a new boosting service here, Bronze V - Gold V. I am currently in Plat on my main. I boosted some friends and I thought I would expand my services to a larger playerbase. My account is shown below- http://i.imgur.com/06oSxrQ.jpg?1 I prefer RP cards as payment as I do not have a paypal set up, but I offer the cheapest prices that you can find! (Open to negotiation depending on your situation.) Bronze V-II: $5 RP Card (Per...
[Selling] TOP Unranked Acc with Gold Banner & Victorious Elise Skin for Season 4
10/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
TOP Unranked Acc with Gold Banner & Victorious Elise Skin for Season 4: Hey, I want to sell my SUPER Smurf to you! It's Gold V, so it will be unranked + Victorious Elise Skin + have a Gold Banner in Season 4. Some Details: - 9 Rune Pages - Every usefull Rune owned!
[Selling] TOP Unranked Acc with Gold Banner & Victorious Elise Skin for Season 4
10/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, I want to sell my SUPER Smurf to you! It's Gold V, so it will be unranked + Victorious Elise Skin + have a Gold Banner in Season 4. Some Details: - 9 Rune Pages - Every usefull Rune owned! - ~90 Champs Available! - ~20 Skins ( for example Ethernum Nocturne, Pulsfire Ezreal )