Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Europe Servers League of Legends Boosting Service • Cheap • Fast • Secured • Friendly

Discussion on Europe Servers League of Legends Boosting Service • Cheap • Fast • Secured • Friendly within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Europe Servers League of Legends Boosting Service • Cheap • Fast • Secured • Friendly

Greetings,

I am here to offer you a great League of Legends Boosting Service, I had some pictures in the past, but I've recently bought a new PC for better performance so I don't have them anymore.

We are offering the best boosting service you will ever get, which included :
• The cheapest prices on Epvp
• Skype communication with the booster you are playing with
• The fastest service on Epvp, our boosters can play up to 10 ranked games a day between 2 PM until 12 AM (GMT +2)
• Secured service, you can either pick Soloq service or Duoq service, while picking Soloq service we are using a safe bought VPN directly from your country
• Fun, a lot of fun!

Prices are easy and simple

Bronze 5,4,3,2 - 4$ each division
Bronze 1 - 5$ including promotions to Silver V
-------------------------------------------------------
Silver 5,4,3,2 - 5$ each division
Silver 1- 6$ including promotions to Gold V
Gold 5,4,3,2 - 8$ each division
Gold 1 - 10$ including promotions to Platinum V
Platinum 5,4,3,2 - 15$ each division
Platinum 1 - 18$ including promotions to Diamond V
Diamond 5,4,3,2 - 25$ each division (We are not offering promotions to Master, if you are buying Diamond 5,4,3,2 we will boost you up to Diamond I 0 lp!)

Questions & Answers :
Q1) Why would I buy from you? Although you are cheap there are more trused people in epvp.
A1) You are obviously right, but. We are offering one /free/ vouch game before you are purchasing the boosting service (Your eligibility to this game depends on if you are ordering or not)

We can support you via skype for any questions 24*7
Skype is : hidayking

You are to cover the PayPal fees by sending more money (It might be up to 1$ depends on the amount of purchase)

All of our boosters are between Diamond 1 - Challenger on EUNE & EUW.
I am personally ex-challenger player.

Duoq is potential only in EUNE & EUW between leagues (Bronze,Silver,Gold,Plat) If you would like to be boosted on a diamond account we'll have to either do it soloq or you will arrange us an alternative account.

Boosts done: 2
Satisfied customers: 2
Unsatisfied customers: 0

Customers feedback:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal Shop View Post
Ordered some duoQ games on EU-West, will update with info once order is completed.

EDIT:

About
We played 5 duoQ games and he was more than able to carry, rock solid adc and knows what he is doing. Extremely high game knowledge and mechanics. The soraka game was a pity because we had afk mid laner whole game and he got forced to play support, but he did play really good that game aswell.

Support
He is offering some really good support and will be able to coach you during the duoque boosting! Very friendly and kind support via skype.

Overall
Very able to carry all the way up to really high elo in my opinion. Best prices on elitepvpers no doubt! I would say that he is in the top 5 best services on epvp when it comes to quality and price range. His service will fit any budget! I will recommend this service to anyone who are looking for some help climbing the elo-ladder!

Quote:
Bought g1-p5 boost and he completed it in just a few hours!

Even though I had pretty bad mmr he managed to climb really fast! Incredibly scores and solid carrying and dominating bot lane.

Elo Boosting Gallery:
Old 12/19/2015, 00:12   #2

Bump

Bump

Bump
Old 12/20/2015, 21:13   #3 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 250
The Black Market: 114/0/2
Ordered some duoQ games on EU-West, will update with info once order is completed.

EDIT:

About
We played 5 duoQ games and he was more than able to carry, rock solid adc and knows what he is doing. Extremely high game knowledge and mechanics. The soraka game was a pity because we had afk mid laner whole game and he got forced to play support, but he did play really good that game aswell.

Support
He is offering some really good support and will be able to coach you during the duoque boosting! Very friendly and kind support via skype.

Overall
Very able to carry all the way up to really high elo in my opinion. Best prices on elitepvpers no doubt! I would say that he is in the top 5 best services on epvp when it comes to quality and price range. His service will fit any budget! I will recommend this service to anyone who are looking for some help climbing the elo-ladder!

Thanks
1 User
Old 12/21/2015, 00:40   #4

Quote:

EDIT:

About

Support

Overall

Thank you, added to customers feedback.
Thread has been updated.
Old 12/21/2015, 22:40   #5 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 250
The Black Market: 114/0/2
Bought g1-p5 boost and he completed it in just a few hours!

Even though I had pretty bad mmr he managed to climb really fast! Incredibly scores and solid carrying and dominating bot lane.

Thanks
1 User
Old 12/22/2015, 15:08   #6

Pushing.
Old 12/23/2015, 15:40   #7

Push.
Old 01/06/2016, 19:54   #8

Pushing.
Old 08/14/2016, 19:53   #9

Back on full time and ready to boost your accounts!