Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Full champs, 138 skins, 18 rune pages,EUW, and more

Discussion on Full champs, 138 skins, 18 rune pages,EUW, and more within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Full champs, 138 skins, 18 rune pages,EUW, and more

Hi guys!
Selling this account
3 champ not owned
47 icon
my runes
And more skins <3
already 22k IP

price 140$
your new offers in skype :3

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUNE/94 Champs/SILVER I /25 skins/PF EZ + SGU/2 RUNE FULL RUNE PAGES
07/13/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello Everyone Im selling my account becuase i dont want to play this game anymore On this account I have: -94 champs -25 skins -2 FULL RUNE PAGES - AP , AD -SILVER I (Good mmr + 20 per win ) If you want I can give you screenshare through skype or pics of my account This account has got more than 700 wins and more than 200 ranked wins I have a lot of good skins like - Pulsefire ezreal,Spirit guard Udyr,Riot Blitzcrank,Riot Graves,mecha Khazix,Headhunter nidalee.Astronaut teemo etc..
[Selling] LoL Acc - All Champs - 20 full rune pages - 25 skins
07/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
As the title says i m selling a LoL acc last season ranked platinum 5/ current no ranked games played. The Acc has All the champions owned and 20 runepages with many different runes set up. Also it has 25 skins like: -Goth Annie -Traditional Trundle & Karma -Victorious Elise -All Pentakill skins -Red Baron Corki Etc... I sale for 150 euro, via confirmed PayPal Scype: weed4antonis if interested
Lol acc all champs 188 skins, all rune pages full!!!
06/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, It is Diamond Ranked. It has the season 2 bronce rewards, season 3 platinum rewards and it will have the season 4 diamond rewards. It is on LAN but can be transferred to any other server. I will provide the email change and all the information you need so the account will be yours. Here is the album with the pictures. account1 - Imgur
[Selling] EUW Acc. | 65 champs. | 3 full rune pages. | Around 20 skins. |
09/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
The acc. is on Silver IV. | 306RP and 4080EP. I'll accept only paysafecards.
EUW 23 Champs, 8 skins, 2 full rune pages.
03/08/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling EUW acc, 1350 elo, and all the above. Champs: Ahri, Alistar, Anivia, Annie, Ashe, Brand, Cassiopeia, Fizz, Gragas, Irelia, Janna, Kayle, Lee Sin, Lux, Nunu, Orianna, Riven, Shyvanna, Swain, Taric, Viktor, Xerath. Skins: Dynasty Ahri, Unchained Alistar, Bird of Prey Anivia, Siren Cassiopeia, Infiltrator Irelia, Spellthief Lux, Sewn Chaos Orianna, Northern Front Swain, Full Machine Viktor. Bump!