[Buying] EUW/EUNE Rare account 07/20/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies Hello
I'm searching for EUW/EUNE Rare account which mean +70 Skins n all Champions etc
My Payment Methods are Paypal n Paysafecard n WesterUnion n Trading sites tho
Offer me via Skype : Alberto.john5
Notice : I'm trading via 101% trusted Middle man
or Trading Sites
or I go first if trusted user
[Selling] EUNE Rare Pax account, level 30, 75 champions with rare skins. 09/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies Hello, I am selling collectors account.
Account is on EUNE server, Level 30, silver 5 divison, 75 champions owned .
Account includes very rare skins, here is the skins list: PAX Jax( very rare), Riot ward( rare),Human ryze( Ultimate rare),Riot Graves( Very rare) Dragonslayer Pantheon,Noxus Hunter Anivia,Traditional Karma( Limited Edition),Armor of the 5th age tairc,Acolyte Lee sin, Pool Party Lee Sin, Pool Party Ziggs,iBlitzcrank, Lord Darius.
After your purchase, I will change the...
[Buying] EUNE or EUW Rare Account! 07/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies Hello
120 Euros to buy League of legends EUW - EUNE Account If interested Add my skype : Alberto.john5
I can go first if trusted member
[Trading] EUNE BRONZE2(100LP)NICE MMR 17/9W/L,MANY RARE NICE SKINS!!TO ANOTHER EUW/EUNE ACCOUNT 06/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies Yo GUYS I HAVE BRONZE2 PROMOS IN BRONZE1 ACC WITH MANY SKINS (PULSEFIRE EZ,HEADLESS HECARIM,DRAGON FIST LEE ) INCLUDED, I want euw UNRANKED OR JUST ANY ELLO ACC,ALSO IT CAN BE EUNE UNRANKED ACC, 1. If its not unranked MUST OWN 40+CHAMPS, DONT OFFER ME Acc with 20 champs,i have main with nice ello acc and not interesting in silver acc with 20+champs, 2. Your acc can be bronze but with some champs and skins if possible 3. My acc has 37 Nice skins in skype ill link elophant, skype ira.viktor1...
[Selling] WTS/WTT my EUNE Account [RARE Skins+Rare IGN] 05/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies Hello guys! Im new here and i wanna sell/trade my LoL Account.
The nickname is really rare and got some rare skins.
Champions: 80
Alot icons:
http://i.epvpimg.com/coGAg.jpg
RunePages:
http://i.epvpimg.com/oIrkc.jpg
Skins:
http://i.epvpimg.com/v6Hgd.jpg
For offers you can add me in skype: vindict9