Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling my League Accounts, Quit League, need money

Discussion on Selling my League Accounts, Quit League, need money within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling my League Accounts, Quit League, need money

Hey everyone I quit league about 4 months ago, now I need some money so I try to sell my 2 accounts, obviously they are not botted and you will be able to change password and email once the purchase is made.

Quick Overview:

Account #1 120 EURO
Currently Gold1
Playing Since Season 1
20 Runes pages with EVERY RUNE, even the stupid ones
Around 8k of ip
EVERY CHAMPION
187 Skins (more than 2 million score on elophant)
Some of the rarest Skin in this account are: UFO Corki, Human Ryze, Professor Ryze, Victorious Jarvan IV, Victorious Elise, Victorious Morgana, URF THE MANATEE WARWICK, Spirit Guard Udyr, Pulsefire Ezreal, Judgment Kayle, Alien Invader Heimerdinger, And many more!

Account #2 80 EURO
Currently Plat5
18 Runes pages with every usefull runes and even some of the troll ones
Around 8k of ip
EVERY CHAMPION
126 Skins (around 1.1 million score on elophant)
Doesn't have really rare skins like the other one however it has every PROJECT SKINS with alternative art, every chinese themed skins from every edition and many more

To be honest I find the skins in the second account nicer than the one on the first one even if they are rarest.

Only interested people, the price is the one you see, no discounts unless you buy them both in which case the price would be 180 Euro.

I accept PayPal or Paysafe.