Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trading 2 NA LoL accounts for CSGO Skins, Details inside.

Discussion on Trading 2 NA LoL accounts for CSGO Skins, Details inside. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Trading 2 NA LoL accounts for CSGO Skins, Details inside.

Im looking to trade my LoL accounts for csgo skins since i dont play the game anymore.

1 account is silver 3 w/ 10 rune pages, 91 champs, 44 skins (good amount of rares including riot k9 nasus) This account im asking for about around 100$ worth of items OR best offer.

The other account is GOLD 5 with 6 skins including victorious morgana and sivir, 45 champions, and 3 rune pages, good mmr and ready to go for ranked, i am looking for around 50$ worth of skins OR best offer for this account

I am the original owner of both of these accounts, one ive had for about 2 years i believe and another ive had even longer, ive put a good amount of time/money into them, but really dont care for the game anymore and havent in a long time.

DONT BE AFRAID TO MAKE AN OFFER! Im a pretty nice guy and if you dont immediately agree with the price then make me an offer and we can see what we can do.

HERE ARE THE LINKS THE ACCOUNTS/SKINS

FIRST ONE -

SECOND ONE -

I can provide you with people i have traded with in the past off of trust that will back me up 100%. I will not give information to the accounts before i receive the items. You can contact me on steam for either of the accounts and i will be available.

- Killvioussenpai

still selling

bumppppp

bump