Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

(EUW) SELLING SILVER 4 WITH 200 SKINS CHEAP PRICE !

Discussion on (EUW) SELLING SILVER 4 WITH 200 SKINS CHEAP PRICE ! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
(EUW) SELLING SILVER 4 WITH 200 SKINS CHEAP PRICE !

I wanna make this topic simple and clean since i dont have much time for this and for league of legends here is some information :

-9k ip

- To be exact 197 skins INCLUDING SPIRIT GUARD UDYR PULSEFIRE EZREAL :

-278 rp

-Has all champions

-9 rune pages

-alot of diffr runes

just add me on skype if ur intrested and if u want more information or proof that i am the full owner of the account !!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling E-book ( Free skins & accounts & RP ) CHEAP PRICE !
07/01/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi guys today i wanna sell my new E-book. What does it mean? E-book is a very sample hack...It gives you the opportunity to make free skins/free accounts/free rp in a few sample steps. These steps i'll explain u better via skype or via epvp. I have to use personal data to use it? No , you don't , you dont need nothing.
[Selling] Selling Silver III Acc Cheap 50 Champs and some skins
06/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi Send me pm with your skype if you want to buy SilverIII acc with 50 champs and some skins. Method payment: PsafeCard
[Selling] EUNE/84 CHAMPS/22 SKINS/SILVER IV/2 RUNE PAGES/ PF EZ and SGU/ CHEAP PRICE - 16 $
04/26/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello Everybody,Im new here ! :) How u can see im selling my league of legends account on EUNE: -84 Champions -22 skins(including pf ezreal,sg udyr,and a lot of good skins like headhunter nidalee,mecha khazix,rocket girl tristana,iblitzcrack,riot blitzcrank,riot graves,mafia miss fortune etc...) -2 FULL Rune pages - AP,AD -Silver IV (Good MMR about 25 lp per win) -700+ normal wins If anybody if interesed add me on skype - josip-kasra
EuW Selling Silver 1, 36 champs, 8 skins. cheap
08/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
2 rune pages: AD and AP Silver 1 36 champions Skins: Unchained Alistar Frosted Ezreal Nightblade Irelia Judgement kayle Swamp master kennen Mad Hatter Shaco
[Selling] /EUW/SILVER III / 101 champions / 10 skins / 3 rune pages / CHEAP PRICE
07/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi.I selling my League of legends account for about 60-80$ On this account i have 101 Champions and 10 skins.Account has never been banned and dont have any warnings,Scammers-DONT WASTE YOUR TIME HERE.I Will use only trusted middleman.For more info add me on skype - josip.kasra bumpppppppppppp