Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

buying bronze none botted account

Discussion on buying bronze none botted account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
buying bronze none botted account

buyingbronze none botted account... atleast must have zed on it im buying it for 5 euro

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Buying account Euw Lv.30 not botted Unranked
11/07/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
I'm searching for an unranked NOT BOTTED account, without warning possibly or bann. Lv.30 obviously, ready for ranked, champ and runes, at least one ap one ad. Anyone with that availability? :)
[Buying] Unranked account with IP for 15 euro (botted/non-botted)
09/09/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
I'm looking to buy an account on EUW that's unranked with as much IP as possible for 15 euro paypal. (botted) Or an unranked account with ad/ap rune pages and good champions. Skins aren't important. Also, for 15 euro. Looking for offers.
Buying botted Turkey account with Skrill
08/31/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Buying botted Turkey account with Skrill
[Buying] BRONZE EUW ACC (SOME CHAMPS&SKINS) 30€MAX NO BOTTED
02/18/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hi, Im searching for an account Bronze in Euw, i would like it with some adcs and some skins but its not so important, i can buy it for max 30€ but i'll estimate it at the moment. NO BOTTED ACCOUNT.
[Buying] Buying Level 30 NA Account - Botted - Paypal
06/06/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 17 Replies
Title says it all. Give me the specs of the account (IP/RP/etc.) and the price. I'm looking for a botted SMURF account, not an account with skins/champions/everything. Paying via Paypal and most likely won't go first unless you're insanely trusted. Edit: I'm not going to pay some ridiculous $30+ price for the account. I know the pricing of these accounts so don't try to peddle me.