Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need to sell Plat 1 Quick!

Discussion on Need to sell Plat 1 Quick! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need to sell Plat 1 Quick!

Im selling my Plat 1 NA Account. I need the money to help pay for my college anatomy text book.

It has s5 rewards for platinum ( was diamond until very last day of season, decayed from D5 33 LP to Plat 1 75 LP .-. )
Season 4 Gold rewards

60 Champs including kindred
14 skins, highlights being Traditional Trundle, Judgement Kayle, Nightmare Cho, Project zed with loading screen border, and s4 and s5 vict skins.

3 complete rune pages
4.5k IP
Level 5 champ mastery in Vayne Zed Jax and Riven

Since I am in need of money quickly ( need to sell by next week ) I will sell this account for $90 obo. If you respond fast I may lower the price. Any middleman fees will be your own burden, however if you are trusted ( +30 tbm no negative ) I will gladly go first.

Add my skype for contact: koiballs

bump