Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

need 1 placements win EUNE

Discussion on need 1 placements win EUNE within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
need 1 placements win EUNE

need 1 placement win EUNE,
can give 116 e*gold right now

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] PREORDER YOUR PLACEMENTS ON EUW/EUNE/TR/RU/NA
01/30/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 14 Replies
The new season is just around the corner! On January 21st the new competitive season will kick off, your rating will reset and you'll get a fresh start and another chance to climb the ranked ladder as high as possible. If you want to make sure you get a head start on your competition I would be more than happy to help you out and play your placement games. I DO NOT offer guarantees such as 9/10 or 10/10 wins because I don't belive that anyone can guarantee that as it depends more on my...
[Buying] 9 placements (eune)
02/10/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 18 Replies
Currently 1lose, 9 nonplayed games - eune, last season gold1 how much for guaranteed diamond? how much for duoq? how many wins guaranteed?
[Buying] [B]10 placements eune for gifts[/B]
01/25/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I'm last season gold, eune. Looking forward for someone willing to trade 10 placements for gifting, either soloq or duoq. Thanks bump push
Some booster on EUNE doing Placements?
12/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Some of you boosters doing a placement job on EUNE right now? Or doing jobs on Gold elo Im doing one too atm - we could play together to faster the games up. Contact me :)
[Selling] 10 Placements €15.00! [EUW/EUNE/TR/RU]
11/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey EPVP, I'm a booster ( http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/3232433-euw-eune-boosting-up-gold-cheapest-o ut-there-very-efficient.html ) and since the season is over i'll be doing placements for Bronze, Silver and Gold. Bronze, Silver, and Gold all €15.00 guarenteeing won.(Most of the time better) If i go you will get that game refunded in cash! Also doing single wins in placements for €2 a win! You can pre-order for season 5 now! Add me on skype:...