Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NA Diamond 5 acct with season rewards, lots of skins and champs

Discussion on NA Diamond 5 acct with season rewards, lots of skins and champs within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NA Diamond 5 acct with season rewards, lots of skins and champs

Hey guys im selling a D5 acct on NA with the season rewards. Here are the runes champs and icons. I have posted the skins below the pics.

Silverfang Akali
Goth Annie
Lochness Cho Gath
Mundo Mundo
Soul Reaver Draven
Gladiator Draven
Pool Party Draven
Tango Evelynn
Spectral Fiddlesticks
Dark Candy Fiddlesticks
Captain Gangplank
Mafia Graves
Frostblade Irelia
Hextech Janna
Forecast Janna
Traditional Karma
Viridian Kayle
Muay Thai Lee Sin
Knockout Lee Sin
Mecha Malphite
Victorious Morgana
TPA Nunu
Trimpuhant Ryze
Professor Ryze
Victorious Sivir
Gangster Twitch
Giant Enemy Crabgot
Dragonslayer Vayne
Arclight Vayne
Firefang Warwick
Special Weapon Zac
SKT T1 Zed
Major Ziggs

Hit me up on skype if interested. Skype is elryano0

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] NA | Season 4 Diamond Rewards (SoloQ) | Platinum 2 (Decay) | 80 Champs | 14 Skins
12/26/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hi I'm currently selling my Platinum 2 account (Decayed) The account comes with: Season 4 Diamond Solo-Q rewards 80 Champions Owned 14 Skins Profile:
[Selling] WTS DIAMOND 5 WITH SEASON 4 REWARDS ALOT OF SKINS!
12/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
not owned: http://puu.sh/bgJuK/09900ac330.jpg Skins: Ahri - Foxfire ahri - 975 RP Annie- Reverse annie - 975 RP Blitzcrank - Riot blitz crank - Unavailable Caitlyn - Officer caitlyn - 975 RP Elise - Death blossom elise - 975 RP
[Selling] Diamond IV Acc with Season rewards, 45 champions, and many skins
12/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Awesome account with great name diamond IV to end season has border and all rewards. 4 rune pages, many skins :) Gyazo - eaf619c87ba50be7638b6317039ec37e.png Message me with an offer or just comment I am looking for paypal :). On NA servers
[Selling] NA Diamond Season 4 Acct All Champs, Almost all runes, 50+skins
11/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey what's up guys? I'm looking to sell a Diamond account that I am no longer using. It has every champ besides Galio and Viktor, Diamond borders, Diamond icon, a ton more paid for icons such as C9, Dignitas, Worlds.. etc It also has around 50 skins and a bunch of legendary, almost all runes and 10 pages. I am looking for around $250 USD for this account, if you buy this account it gets a free boost for Season 5 when the elo resets to Diamond(since i am an elo booster) My skype is...
[Selling] Silver 2 EUNE Janna skin from s2 rewards, lots of champs 5 runepages, and 30 skins.
11/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I've got a silver 2 account (EUNE) it has the old skin from season 2 (Jannah) the one you get from the rewards. It also has arround 20-30 skins and a lot of champions, including some vanity skins. I'll sell it for 15 Euro's, with all information included. If you're interested you can PM me your skype and we can talk over there. I only accept Paypal.