Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Top 10 5vs5 Chall Team TR

Discussion on Selling Top 10 5vs5 Chall Team TR within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Top 10 5vs5 Chall Team TR

^title, Top 10 5vs5 Team on TR Server

Offers via P.n, Skype: lojer1995

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling 5vs5 gold team EUW 15€
09/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, i have 2 gold 5v5 teams that i want to get rid of, one is goldI and the other is goldII with few games played. The price is 15€ each team. Payment: only paypal or moneybookers. PM me if interested. Regards. My boosting thread: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-t rading/1906179-2300-player-will-elo-boost-up-2200- a.html
[Selling] SELLING 5vs5 GOLD 2 TEAM (5/0 currently)! EUW!
08/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey guys, I wanna sell my team, which I dont need anymore. If you're in that team you're gonna get the following rewards after the end of the season: "Gold or higher: Season 3 medal for Buddy and Team invitations and Victorious Champion Skin Should you climb to the highest ranks of competitive play, you’ll greet new friends and teammates with a personalized invitation badge that shows off your success in shiny style. You’ll also earn the permanent Victorious Ward skin and a unique...
[Selling] SELLING 5vs5 GOLD 2 TEAM (5/0 currently)! EUW!
08/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, I wanna sell my team, which I dont need anymore. If you're in that team you're gonna get the following rewards after the end of the season: "Gold or higher: Season 3 medal for Buddy and Team invitations and Victorious Champion Skin Should you climb to the highest ranks of competitive play, you’ll greet new friends and teammates with a personalized invitation badge that shows off your success in shiny style. You’ll also earn the permanent Victorious Ward skin and a unique...
Selling GOLD 5vs5 TEAM!
06/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey guys! Selling an GOLD 3 ranked team. Send me a PM if your interested. Server is: EU WEST Payment: accepting Paypal and Paysafecard if trusted member I am willing to go first. If not half first and half after its done.
Selling 5vs5 Platinum team EUW.
04/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Hello, im selling a 5v5 platinum team in EUW (the team is PlatV with 17 LP), or selling slots for 15 euros each, if you are interested in purchasing the whole team send me your offer to: [email protected] My eloboosting thread: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-t rading/1906179-2300-player-will-elo-boost-up-2200- a.html Regards. EDIT: Have plat 3v3 and 5v5 teams in NA available also.