Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW, DIAMOND 5, 255 SKINS! All Champ All runes End acc!

Discussion on EUW, DIAMOND 5, 255 SKINS! All Champ All runes End acc! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation EUW, DIAMOND 5, 255 SKINS! All Champ All runes End acc!

Hello guys,

Selling my main account for personal reasons, to be honest, I lost a lot of money in gambling

So lets start with the informations:

500 IP
1K RP
All champions owned
-Diamond 5

-Runes: -20 rune pages
Runes owned:

-Skins:
There are a lot of rare/limited skins that I may did not mark.

About the trade:
Only verified PayPal
Only with really trusted Middleman
Both of us going to give our ID card photo to the other if something bad happens (of course the ID number will be censored)
Since I really need money I am simply going to sell it for the highest offer, so please comment offers under the thread
Account comes with the Registered e-mail
E-mail contains a fully filled pasword reset ticket conversation with a Supporter, so you can be sure thats the real one, and also if something happens, you can simply use it to reset your account.

-Can also screenshare the account through Skype!

If u are interested in the account, you have offer, or you need more informations, add me on skype: LeaveandersBu

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Diamond 5 eune, all champ, all runes, 149 skins. Acc from season 1
11/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Heip, if you are interested then add - Rainkuusemets. More information about skins, and shit you can get there :P cheers. Skrill&Paypal only. http://www.upload.ee/image/4373680/Untitled.jpg
[Selling] Challenger S3|Diamond 1|All Champ ALL Runes|350 SKins
07/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/R4fsd.png https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SDDfWkOyVc Payment : Skrill , Egold Price : Price : Make me a fair offer, if not i'll ignore it. skype : galaxys4l
[Selling] 2 Diamond I / 200 Skins / All champ / ALL runes /
10/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
sold my main league of legends and my smurf I sell the first one and keep the other partiras account obviously does not leave the two together only has to choose it are similar to some of the most important skin and runes ready ( not ) Bearing account 1 : Diamond I: 6X Points Number of skin Account 1: 129 Number of Skin has 2 197 Landing Account 2 : 4X Points Runes has 1 full 100% Runes are 2 to 70 % complete Page 1 rune account : 20
[Selling] LoL acc on EUW gold s1, diamond s2, diamond s3 all champ/runes, 200+ skins
09/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
I'm selling my EUW league of legends account, i would actually keep it if it wasnt for the fact that i just had a baby and i have no more time to play and also i need some money like you all can imagine ^^ That said i would like to sell it as fast as possible, thas why its cheaper the it should be, its a really good account and its worth is probably over 1k euros. This account has been played from season 1 and it comes with: -over 200 skins in it (including very rare ones), ofc im gonna...
[WTS] EUW ACCOUNT 2 DIAMOND BADGE S2 + ALMOST EVERY CHAMP + 250 RUNES + 45 SKINS
11/30/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey, I'm here to sell you guys an League of Legends account on the EUW server. The contents of this account include: Server: EUW Champions owned: Almost everything Runes: