Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheap eloboosting by Diamond 1 player

Discussion on Cheap eloboosting by Diamond 1 player within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cheap eloboosting by Diamond 1 player

Hello i am Boosting bronze - silver accounts for free because i need an account to DuoQ boost my friend. I am diamond 2 player myself and i will not touch your RP / IP and i will not talk in chat at all. If you would like to get to gold i can do it for free.

Old 11/05/2015, 14:20   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I played a vouch game with him.
he played very good and he has carry potential.
His kda was 12/4/9
Old 11/05/2015, 20:29   #3

bump

Looking for eune silver-gold account where i can do vouch games for free atm
Old 11/06/2015, 08:15   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 136/1/0
can vouch for u
Old 11/07/2015, 12:47   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 175
The Black Market: 153/0/0
can vouch for you just contact me skype
bombenproduktptk (skype name)
Old 11/07/2015, 13:06   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

can vouch

skype name: joniwars

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [EUW][EUNE][RU][TR] Placement Matches|BO3|BO5 - Cheap eloboosting from diamond player
07/04/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I'm a diamond 3 player with alot of eloobosting experience (worked for an external website before they close down), I can win your : Placement matches, 7 wins guaranteed : 30$ BO3, 2 wins guaranteed : Bronze (5$) Silver (10$) Gold (15$) Plat (20$) Diamond (35$) BO5, 3 wins guaranteed : BronzeV->SilverI(10$) SilverI->GoldV (20$) GoldI->PlatV (30$) PlatI->DiamondV (40$) If i'm very unlucky & get matched with alot of afk and fails BO I'll try untill succes.
[Selling] Fast and Cheap Eloboosting Diamond player
07/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello , i play league of legends since 2010 and i've decided to make some extra money in my spare time and i've got lots of it , what i offer is fast and cheap eloboost , just give me your current division and where you want to reach and i will set up a way cheaper price that ur currently getting on websites or from others boosters , i also deliver fast my fastest deliver was from g5 to plat5 took me almost 3 days and i didin't play like a maniac i coulda probably done it alot faster , also...
[Selling] Eloboosting from Diamond player CHEAP!! first buyer extra discount!!
05/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
FIRST BUYER: Gets a boost for 2 divisions or 3 divisions in gold or whole tier in silver & bronze. ONLY FOR 25 €. I'm a Diamond V player on my main in the EUW server. I do it only on the EU servers. I can boost your account with no problem and for a low price. We can also negotiate for a bundle for a cheaper price . I won't buy anything from your rp or ip without permission to do it. Can communicate in English and Dutch!! This is my updated post my old post is here:...
[Selling] WTS EloBoosting Cheap Fast Trusted. Diamond Player
02/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Bronze 5 to Bronze 4 = 8€ Bronze 4 to Bronze 3 = 8€ Bronze 3 to Bronze 2 = 8€ Bronze 2 to Bronze 1 = 8€ Bronze 1 to Silver 5 = 12€ Bronze Bundle = 40€ Silver 5 to Silver 4 = 12€ Silver 4 to Silver 3 = 12€ Silver 3 to Silver 2 = 12€
[Selling] Eloboosting. Diamond 1 player, CHEAP & FAST!
02/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Hi dudes im new on this website, I was working doing boosts like 1 year ago with my own website: (Index - Página web de eloboosting) (I CHANGED THE PRICES TO WORK HERE) You can feel good cause im trustable, i can send you screenshots from my works and from my paypal history, 3 pages full of payments, 0 claims. Servers: EUW / EUNE This is my prices: Bronze V-IV -> 5€