Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Challenger player selling ELO-Boost [Bronze-Challenger]

Discussion on Challenger player selling ELO-Boost [Bronze-Challenger] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Challenger player selling ELO-Boost [Bronze-Challenger]

Hi guys i am a former booster of ACEELO.com
Now i started my own company in boosting with me as the only booster because the payments at other company's are terrible and low.

I am a top 250 challenger player EUW/EUNE.

I boost EUNE/EUW/TR (anything in Europe)

My prices are discussable on skype. I have no stable pricing list as i want to generate as much as possible costumers.

My Skype is SFX.Boost .

I am doing some vouch games. Thanks for reading! See ya soon on the summoner's rift!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling Elo Boost Service up to Diamond 1 -Challenger Player- [NA only]
07/08/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 34 Replies
Created a new thread to update to the new league system. Previous Thread: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/2281856-selling-elo-boost-service-2-2k-playe r-na-only.html Just a veteren elo booster. I've been boosting for season 2 and play mid top or support. I can keep in contact with you through skype through the entire boost and will try to match any request you have of me. Skype: Tekshi (Nguyenshi) Rate
[Selling] [NA] EloBoost to Solo Queue Challenger by Challenger player
09/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
NA Solo Queue Boost to Challenger Hello, I am currently an NA challenger and have been in top 200-100 since season 3. I am currently in need of some money and need to make it fast, I will boost 1 person to challenger from any current league/tier on NA server. This will not be cheap, think ~1000$ or so if you are not too low rated, I will be doing only 1 of these boosts most likely so if getting challenger is what you want then don't hesitate.
[Selling] ELO BOOST BY CHALLENGER PLAYER [EUW, EUNE]
08/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 18 Replies
Bronze-Silver Divisions: 5€, or 20€ for entire league Silver-Gold Divisions : 8€, or 35€ for entire league Gold-Plat Divisions : 12€, or 50€ for entire league Plat-Dia Divisions : 20€, or 85€ for entire league Dia Divisions (not D1-Challenger): 30€ I only do it solo, no duoq. Time depends on division and league points. Atm I only accept PayPal (I will expand on this when I find time). Add me on skype: ZubaqtEpvp
Challenger S3-S4 player LF boost site.
07/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hi guys, i'm looking for a trusted group of friends/site/company to boost with. here something about me: age: 20years old S1 elo: 1900 S2 elo: 2500 S3 elo: challenger S4 elo: challenger
[Selling] Boost From Challenger Player
01/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 56 Replies
PLACEMENT GAMES SEASON 4 :3 Skype:sakimaki21 MY OLD THREAD: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/2929357-boost-diamond-player-before-season-3 -end.html This is my prices: Silver V-IV -> 10€ Silver IV-III -> 10€ Silver III-II -> 10€ Silver II-I -> 12€ Silver I - Gold 5 -> 15€