Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Snaus' Boosting Service! [Cheapest] [Fastest] [NA]

Discussion on Snaus' Boosting Service! [Cheapest] [Fastest] [NA] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 11/11/2015, 16:03   #16

elite*gold: 0
Now that the season is over we are offering new services for the preseason! Contact me on skype if you are interested.
Old 11/16/2015, 05:36   #17

bump

bump

bump
Old 11/17/2015, 22:32   #18 Trade Status: Verified(?)

really proffesional service
Old 11/22/2015, 04:37   #19 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 74
awesome guy . professional boosting and nice attitude
Old 11/22/2015, 07:41   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Lost two games in boost then tried running of with 80 dollars. Have proof and evidence if needed. Don't buy from this guy unless youre playing in low elo
Old 11/22/2015, 07:45   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreasenpai View Post
Lost two games in boost then tried running of with 80 dollars. Have proof and evidence if needed. Don't buy from this guy unless youre playing in low elo
For future customers:
Unfortunately this client did not want to cooperate making this a rough boost.
The first game we played he played Yasuo mid, and I played Vayne adc. I started the game off 4-0 in 5 minutes, while he was 0-3 to Anivia. He further fed to 0-8 and proceeded to flame me on Skype for his feeding. I tried to carry regardless of the flaming, but I was unsuccessful.. He fed too hard.
The second game he locked Duo Jungle and fed Xin after I won my lane once again. Flamed me, blamed me, and then decided to post here to try and ruin my rep. Have proof of everything, here is a screenshot of him (iKage) locking jungle after 3rd pick.
Old 11/22/2015, 14:41   #22 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I played lee top that game. lol, providing false evidence now are we? Even then, the request request was to provide a duo q boost for 80 dollars and if you can't provide it a refund should be indited. No matter how hard the task is you agreed to provide the service of a duo q boost. and the fact you blocked me on skype and ran off with 80 dollars shows the lack of service you provide.
Old 11/23/2015, 01:28   #23 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanami- View Post
I played with him quite a bit between jobs, and he's an honest guy while being a good player. Some things did come up for him, so before you just down his throat, did you even reply to what he said? **** happens and real life is always more important.

ADDITIONALLY, he sent it 3 days before season end ^^
Will you reply if he has been ingored you for a week? And I do ask him a couple times if he can finish so I can make a backup plan. Think about it. He nevered logged in the account. Everytime I asked him when we he started, he replied a day later and said will start soon. And then he totally ingored me. **** does happen but at least he should be honest upfornt. And from the comments on the post, he still did boost during the last few days of season ends. I didn't confront him directly casue I do think it could happen. But after I saw a negative comment on this, I think it's time.

And no. I didn't get my refund. He said to give him time which I did but I never heard from him even since. All he needs to do is to refund on paypal which I don't think he intends to do.
Old 11/23/2015, 02:28   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan3280 View Post
Will you reply if he has been ingored you for a week? And I do ask him a couple times if he can finish so I can make a backup plan. Think about it. He nevered logged in the account. Everytime I asked him when we he started, he replied a day later and said will start soon. And then he totally ingored me. Shit does happen but at least he should be honest upfornt. And from the comments on the post, he still did boost during the last few days of season ends. I didn't confront him directly casue I do think it could happen. But after I saw a negative comment on this, I think it's time.

And no. I didn't get my refund. He said to give him time which I did but I never heard from him even since. All he needs to do is to refund on paypal which I don't think he intends to do.
I remember this very well and attempted to do the boost for you when I had time one night on Sunday. I told you my situation and didn't have very much time because I was in the hospital, I came home early from the hospital to do your boost. I got home, messaged you because you changed your password, and you never gave it to me.

Don't say I ignored you, because I always respond to all my customers. It's a shame to me that you aren't even contacting me on skype right now, instead you are trying to make me look bad even though I tried to do this boost for you despite my horrific family situation, and me offering you a refund.

And I will pay you back as I promised, right now the person who wrote negatively about me sent my balance to negatives. I have no money to pay back which is why I'm trying to get boosts so that I can pay you back. How about you talk to me on skype so I can actually explain to you what's going on, because you don't know what's happening in my life and it's very hectic.
Old 11/23/2015, 02:40   #25 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 290
The Black Market: 101/0/0
Add me on Skype
Old 11/29/2015, 08:16   #26

snaus
Old 12/09/2015, 18:37   #27

looking for boosts
Old 12/14/2015, 18:27   #28

Doing boosts right now!