Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

someone who let me play 1 game on his master/challenger acc

Discussion on someone who let me play 1 game on his master/challenger acc within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
someone who let me play 1 game on his master/challenger acc

Hey epvp
Well the thing im looking for might be a little weird but im looking for someone who is willing to let me play 1 game on his master/challenger account so i can see how it is up there .
PN me on epvp or add me on skype: miki3008miki
Old 10/22/2015, 14:58   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Received Thanks: 2,114
seems legit ;^)
Old 10/22/2015, 15:00   #3

Why shouldnt it be legit ?
Old 10/22/2015, 15:03   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 320
Quote:
Originally Posted by FisherTiger View Post
Hey epvp
Well the thing im looking for might be a little weird but im looking for someone who is willing to let me play 1 game on his master/challenger account so i can see how it is up there .
PN me on epvp or add me on skype: miki3008miki
I have my main account but as you might know its a high risk to let you play on this unless you are serious about this and willing to pay good money.

Why you might say?

For example, what if you use "3rd party programs" for example BoL or L#? I will get banned for it and i will lose my account. (Its a high end beta account with all IP content unlocked and reserved 440.000 IP plus arround 200 skins!)

What if you rat me out, sharing accounts is not allowed!

I am willing to sell you this "one game" but that comes with a high price of €100.

My account is in the top 500 of EUW ladder. I will not share anymore details for my own safety.
Old 10/22/2015, 15:07   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boost by Phoenix View Post
I have my main account but as you might know its a high risk to let you play on this unless you are serious about this and willing to pay good money.

Why you might say?

For example, what if you use "3rd party programs" for example BoL or L#? I will get banned for it and i will lose my account. (Its a high end beta account with all IP content unlocked and reserved 440.000 IP plus arround 200 skins!)

What if you rat me out, sharing accounts is not allowed!

I am willing to sell you this "one game" but that comes with a high price of €100.

My account is in the top 500 of EUW ladder. I will not share anymore details for my own safety.
Sorry but 100€ for 1 game seems a bit over the top. Thanks anyway