15 euros, can start right now, if you can play like 10 games per day, we can make it till tomorrow, depends on how many games you can play per day, skype vercettis50
[Buying] WTB duoqueue boost 07/02/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies hi
i am sick of failing promos over and over again.
4th promo fail this season from p1 to d5.
i am looking for duo queue boost only.
currently 76lp. euw.
Account to use for a duoqueue boost 06/07/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies I need an account on NA server in gold/plat/low diamond to duoqueue with a customer.
Skype: nacbreda1997
[Buying] DuoQueue boost me from s4 to g5 on NA 03/03/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies Hey guys,
Need someone to duo queue boost me to gold 5, starting tonight.. preferably a d1/challenger smurf.. send a pm ASAP
[Selling] DuoQueue Boost on NA [CHEAP] 05/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies Prices:
$2 Bronze/Silver
$3 Gold
Minimum of 5 games must be bought.
90%+ win unless there it is a 4v5.
Our ranks:
http://i.imgur.com/tQ1oFRQ.png
http://i.imgur.com/r46mLxP.png
[Selling] Duoqueue boost for 10€ PSC [EUW] 10/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies Title says everything.
I'd like to buy two skins for my main, but i'm missing about 1700RP, which is about 10€ PSC, so I'm offering to boost anyone between bronze & plat in duo queue for it
I think a good trade would be that I would get 1€ for each win I get you, which means I'd have to get you 10 wins in duoqueue, which I'd say is a really good offer :D
And yes, I mean 10 WINS. meaning if we do 10 games and only win 9, we would keep playing until you have your 10th win.
Add me on...