Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

o--:===> Bobby's Account Shop <===:--o

Discussion on o--:===> Bobby's Account Shop <===:--o within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
o--|===> Bobby's Account Shop <===|--o

#Close Request
Old 10/20/2015, 00:35   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 400
Edit: You changed it.

I wish you best of luck with your service and I may be interested in #Account 1, will add you when I have decided .
Old 10/20/2015, 00:37   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strohhut® ✔ View Post
No offense, but coming up with your own strange rules that allow you to scam ppl because they look suspicious during the Trade is not very proactive.
Not even sure if that's allowed.

Best Regards and good luck
Didn't say anything wrong. i'm not going to scam anyone buddy ofcourse i'll go first for 20+ or with middleman, i pref middleman but sometimes a guy with -1 comes and say 'go first'.

Quote:
No offense, but coming up with your own strange rules that allow you to scam ppl because they look suspicious during the Trade is not very proactive.
Not even sure if that's allowed.

Best Regards and good luck
Happy now?
Old 10/20/2015, 00:53   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 400
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby` View Post
Didn't say anything wrong. i'm not going to scam anyone buddy ofcourse i'll go first for 20+ or with middleman, i pref middleman but sometimes a guy with -1 comes and say 'go first'.

Happy now?
I'm a flying pink Unicorn trust me - same effect as your text.

I didn't say you're a scammer, pls dont take it this way, I'm just saying your rules look very suspicious... and not very promoting, since there are ALOT Account Shops and Sellers on this Website.

Best Regards
Old 10/20/2015, 02:53   #5

Quote:
I'm a flying pink Unicorn trust me - same effect as your text.

I didn't say you're a scammer, pls dont take it this way, I'm just saying your rules look very suspicious... and not very promoting, since there are ALOT Account Shops and Sellers on this Website.

Best Regards
It's okay, thanks.
Old 10/20/2015, 03:40   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 105/0/2
Can you add payment methods?
Old 10/20/2015, 09:23   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riiu View Post
Can you add payment methods?
Yes, sorry! I'm accepting paypal only.
Closed Thread