Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUNE Free Boost from Bronze 5-1

Discussion on EUNE Free Boost from Bronze 5-1 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUNE Free Boost from Bronze 5-1

Hello guys !

I'm a bored Diamond player currently having too much free time (for personal reasons) and I would be happy to play ranked games in bronze for fun.

I'm on EUNE , I can pull an account till gold 5 . I'm a nice person so you wont get banned/ reported.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
free bronze boost euw & eune
03/11/2015 - Freebies - 3 Replies
hello i offer you guys 1-2 wins free at bronze elo at euw & eune i do it because i just want to have fun :) pm me or add me at skype: iraqi.service
Dat Elo Boost -EUNE,EUW [FREE BRONZE]
11/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 14 Replies
Stucked in Elo Hell? Want season rewards? Want to improve MMR? Want to get better in the game? Want DuoQ with booster? If you answered even one "YES" to above questions you came to right place! Cheapest Elo Boosting Service around will serve you and provide everything you need. Who are we and what we can offer you? We are one of the cheapest Elo Boost service around,5 man team formed of 5 diamond players that play together for 2 years now. We offer you instant reply to your messages...
[EUW/EUNE] Free Boost for Bronze
10/27/2014 - Freebies - 2 Replies
Boosting for free in EUW/EUNE if you are bronze. Requirements: *Have AD&AP Page *Be in bronze If you have any questions add me on skype: killua.epvp Is this safe? *You can login using teamviewer
[LoL] Free boost for bronze [EUW/EUNE]
09/04/2014 - Freebies - 9 Replies
Hey guys, I'm kinda bored today and am willing to boost a few bronze/silver players for free today. If you have any questions add me on skype: kiilua.epvp Is this safe? *You can login using teamviewer *I have boosted friends and for random people for money before *We can duo if you have another bronze account
Free boost in bronze EUNE
06/24/2014 - Freebies - 1 Replies
Hey there. Looking for a bronze account in eune. Can be low silver too. Need it to duoq with a customer. Would probably do 3-4 games max. Requierment 20+ champs 2 full runepages.