Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

6 Invite to invite only script community - leaguesharp

Old   #1

elite*gold: 5
6 Invite to invite only script community - leaguesharp

Hey,
today I am selling 6 invites to the league of legends scripting community LeagueSharp.
Unless other providers all scripts are open source and you only have to pay 15$ a month if you want to use the service more than twice a day or in rankeds.

2 € paypal/invite

« ×ELO Boost × Draft Wins × Unranked/Unverfied Accounts × | gold 3 to plat 5 duo Q boost »

Similar Threads
[Selling] Leaguesharp Invite
09/09/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 15 Replies
Leave skype name or message me. I will add you asap. Payment via Paypal FAQ: What is Leaguesharp? Leaguesharp(L#) is a Tool for LoL which assists you ingame with last hitting/harrassing/killing enemy champs, basicaly it plays LoL for you and you only have to press a key. It is some kind of a bot. What do i get when i purchase the invite? You will be able to register on https://www.joduska.me and be able to sub for the tool.
[Selling] LeagueSharp Invite ( 2€ )
06/25/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello , title says it all , im selling leaguesharp ' l# ' invites for 2€ each! 5 invites left
leaguesharp invite
02/05/2015 - League of Legends Main - Discussions / Questions - 3 Replies
can anyone inv me @[email protected] ps: i cant pay if its needed i mean i can o.o