Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling unranked account, 48 skins WEST

Discussion on Selling unranked account, 48 skins WEST within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling unranked account, 48 skins WEST

Hello

I have stopped play league of legends and I'm trying to get rid off my account.

The account is on euw, unranked and was gold last season, I have 48 skins and some of them are rare, 617k score on elophant, 9 rune pages, a few special summoner icons, and all champions exept 40.

I can accept paypal or riot points.

contact me on skype, cs-adam.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling my Eu-West LoL Acc, 30 Unranked, 56 Champs, 10 Skins
06/08/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey guys / Hallo Leute, I'm selling my EU-West LoL Account. Verkaufe hier meinen EU-West LoL Account. Ich akzeptiere Paypal und PaySafeCard als Bezahlung. I accept PayPal and PaySafeCard payment. Fragen einfach hier im Thread oder über PN! Questions either in the thread or just send me a private message!
Selling unranked EU West acc,38 champions,10 skins [1 legendary] CHEAP
11/20/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Selling unranked EU West account with 38 champions,10 skins ,2 rune pages 218 wins normal 3600+ip 98 Rp Champions http://slike.milf-hosting.info/images/1332276327. jpg Skins: Mad Scientist Ziggs Major Ziggs Dynasty Ahri
SELLING EU-WEST UNRANKED ACCOUNT AND SKINS !!!!
08/17/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
About Account ; I am new here because I decided to sell my account and i opened an account here.Add me on skype for information and screenshots from account. ( runes , champions , skins ) About Skins ; I have 3 skins ; 1 PAX Sivir for NA 1 PAX Sivir for EU
SELLING EU-WEST UNRANKED ACCOUNT AND SKINS !!!!
08/16/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
About Account ; I am new here because I decided to sell my account and i opened an account here.Add me on skype for information and screenshots from account. ( runes , champions , skins ) About Skins ; I have 3 skins ; 1 PAX Sivir for NA 1 PAX Sivir for EU
[Selling]EU West Unranked LoL Account
03/13/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys! On offer here today is a Level 30 EU West LoL Account! The account has never been banned and has a clean leavers record. In the goodie bag we have: - Champions: - Skins: