Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

alot of things read

Discussion on alot of things read within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
alot of things read

mene zanima gde ima jeftina kavurma i cvarci , mene to brine od jutros?
zanima me isto jel prodaje neko kokain ovde ? ?
jel ima neko da prodaje epvp nalog da mogu da sjebem ove strance ??
NUDIM MNOGO TOGA ! SVINJE ,GOVEDA,STOKE,ZIVINE !

ENGLISH

IM INTERESTED IN CHALLENGER ACCOUNT WITH RARE SKINS AND ALL CHAMPIONS ! WHO IS TRUSTED THERE ON EPVP SO I CAN BUY SAFE ??
I OFFER SO MUCH THINGS , MONEY, KNIVES FOR CSGO,WALLET,ELO BOOST
==

u go first

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling Major3 33Perms+ 300kGp | Nx Rare perm + 3 specs and alot of things
06/20/2014 - Combat Arms Trading - 0 Replies
Rank: Major3 (87%) Kills: 42K Deaths: 33K Kdr: 1.26 GP: 291,000 NxGrade: Silver Perms: AR: Famas
[S] 20 paypal [B] Some things !!!! READ!
05/12/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, Im active here for a two week on the trading, And I really can't get my stuff sold. I really want 20 paypal atm. I have some things I can give for that -Runescape account lvl 82 -Wow account till cat -MW3 Steam account -Cod5 key
[S] 20 paypal [B] Some things !!!! READ!
05/12/2012 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, Im active here for a two week on the trading, And I really can't get my stuff sold. I really want 20 paypal atm. I have some things I can give for that -Runescape account lvl 82 -Wow account till cat -MW3 Steam account -Cod5 key
Alot of things
07/08/2010 - Archlord - 7 Replies
I have some questions, idea so i share it with you : - Its possible to refine uniques event from npc with a real unique to get a permanent unique ? - Its possible to modifie any file to get the higher stat in our character, lvl 52 Mage with 15% resistance skirt will be 19% resistance, im not sure but i think all things requiered for that are not in Server side so i ask and alot of other idea but i start with it, tell me what you think ;)
wtt The Best int in swsro have 1b and alot of things
06/01/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
acc name : Gophy lv : 92 guild : EgyptArmy build : int s/s in this link u can find every thing about the char in pics: