Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Chrii's Draft Services THE CHEAPEST AROUND!

Discussion on Chrii's Draft Services THE CHEAPEST AROUND! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 8
Chrii's Draft Services THE CHEAPEST AROUND!

Just leave me an offer for draft services. You dont need to pay before.
Every 2 draft-4 draft send me money as friend and family
i will make you the cheaper you see in epvp

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Chrii's UNRANKED UNVERIFIED LEVEL 30 ACCOUNT 5 EURL 30K IP! CHEAPEST ON EPVP
08/23/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
SPECIAL OFFER 30K IP 5 EURO SKYPE : DARKORBIT.VS.99
Chrii's EloBoost/Shop Unranked ACCOUNT CHEAPEST ON EPVP
07/26/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi all im selling account unranked for all server. Server , ip and prize: EUW 31K IP+ 7 EURO NA 31K IP + 7 EURO EUNE 31K IP+ 7 EURO RUSSIA 30K IP 12 EURO LAN 20K + IP 5 EURO LAN 31K + IP 7 EURO
[Selling] Draft win services! Going first to first customers! Really cheap!
07/02/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello people! I am selling draft wins for people who don't want to use their time on pointless draft games and just wanna jump straight to ranked. The prices: 0.70 euro each for win if under than 20 games are needed. 0.50 euro each for win if more than 20 games are needed. The servers i can play on: EuW, EuNE, TR, RU.
[Buying] WTB draft mode services ( 13 euro )
06/11/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
ITS A SMURF ACCOUNT IT HAS MOSTLY ONLY ADC AND 1 RUNE PAGE Its for my smurf account i have around 13 euro please tell me how many wins you can do and how fast you can do it...dedicated booster plz
[Selling] Obamas DRAFT WINS SERVICES
04/30/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
After open my account shop: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/3611334-new-account-shop-pbe-accounts-includ ed-vouches.html I decided to open this new service provided by me. I will do draft wins/ranked restriction games/ip farming . My price is simple : 0.75 euro / per game <WIN OR LOSE> 0.95 euro / per game - example : order for 10games and i only win 8 you only pay for 8games.