Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LF jungle/support main d2+ euw

Discussion on LF jungle/support main d2+ euw within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LF jungle/support main d2+ euw

Im doing a boost d2-d1 right now and looking for a support or a jungler main to get those easy wins with the voice chat. please hit me up

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Which heroes can be top, support, AP, jungle?
09/13/2014 - League of Legends - 14 Replies
To practice a universal hero, for the... :handsdown:
[UK]QuickCoachPVP[Mid][Support][Jungle]
06/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 19 Replies
Hello there, and welcome to QuickCoachPVP. MID , SUPPORT , JUNGLE EUW ONLY! About Myself; Well, as a player since season 2 I was Gold Ranked, Season 3 I managed to get up to Diamond 2 And currently Situated in platinum 1, Over the years i have managed to develop many different strategy's for many different match-ups and Team compositions.
Who champions is the best for top,mid,adc,support and jungle
04/02/2014 - League of Legends - 12 Replies
Who champions is the best for top,mid,bot and jungle Best on mid:Fizz,Katarina,Ziggs,Heimerdinger Top:Nasus,Jax,Teemo Jungle:Warwick,Master Yi,Lee Sin ADC:Miss Fortune,Draven,Varus Support:Taric,Sona,Tresh
[Trading] Jungle Main on NA For Support Main acct
01/13/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
looking to swap my silver 2 jungle main acct for an account that has most supports on it and either support or ap runes. My acct has 5 runepages and 52 champions that are mainly all junglers. For runes it has runes for any jungler that you would want to play and the skins it has are: Neonstrike Vi and Masked Shaco. You can reply here, pm me or add me on skype @ evaandelaney. The acct does have the original email