Looking for a duoqueue with brains for silver elo games, not higher just silver elo, you must have your own boosting job I aint paying you, its just for more efficient and faster games.
[Selling] DuoQueue Netwins / 100% Win EUW 06/21/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 33 Replies http://i.imgur.com/da0OyEI.png
http://i.imgur.com/SXRRkO7.png
http://i.imgur.com/sbAEzMa.png
http://i.imgur.com/kST1WZ1.png
Some of my latest results
http://i.imgur.com/x83Yce3.png
http://i.imgur.com/MbKDrsG.png
http://i.imgur.com/cikY7E6.png
[Buying] DuoQueue boost me from s4 to g5 on NA 03/03/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies Hey guys,
Need someone to duo queue boost me to gold 5, starting tonight.. preferably a d1/challenger smurf.. send a pm ASAP
Looking for NA duoqueue 02/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies doing an NA boost in diamond 5 if anyone else boosting d5 wanna duo for higher win rate hmu
[Selling] Duoqueue boost for 10€ PSC [EUW] 10/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies Title says everything.
I'd like to buy two skins for my main, but i'm missing about 1700RP, which is about 10€ PSC, so I'm offering to boost anyone between bronze & plat in duo queue for it
I think a good trade would be that I would get 1€ for each win I get you, which means I'd have to get you 10 wins in duoqueue, which I'd say is a really good offer :D
And yes, I mean 10 WINS. meaning if we do 10 games and only win 9, we would keep playing until you have your 10th win.
Add me on...
[Buying] EUW DuoQueue 10/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies Hi there!
I'm looking for someone to Duo Queue with. I'm currently Silver I and I'm just looking to get to Gold V. You can be playing on another account you're boosting whilst we play, I don't mind. c: I'm currently on EUW.
Please PM me any offers, thank you!