Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PWYW Boost in Bronze till Gold 5

Discussion on PWYW Boost in Bronze till Gold 5 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 228
Arrow PWYW Boost in Bronze till Gold 5

Hello.
I'm offering my "Pay what you want (PWYW)" service for Boosting till Gold 5.
I just want to help you getting the Rewards.
I would play around 4 Games per day except i got my day off, then there would be more.

You can choose how much the service is worth for you!

Just add me on Skype(live:zom18_1) or PM me.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] New Booster, Bronze till Gold. (EUW)
06/22/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Boosting from Bronze 5 till Gold 5
10/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hallo ich biete euch hier meinen Elo-Boosting Service an. Ich bin derzeit Platin 3 und möchte nebenbei was verdienen. Preise Bronze auf Silber: 5€ pro Division Silber auf Gold: 10€ pro Division Zahlungsarten Paypal und Paysafecard
Elo Boost till Gold V
04/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Dear guys, my name is Fatih and I am from Germany. I play since 3 years League of Legends and i reached Platin II Division on my main account. Now I want to boost ur account from elohell for some money. ( ONLY EU WEST ) Bronze V > Bronze IV = 5 EUR Bronze IV > Bronze III = 5 EUR Bronze III > Bronze II = 5 EUR Bronze II > Bronze I = 5 EUR Bronze I > Silver 5 = 5 EUR
[Selling] Elo boosts bronze till gold
11/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hey, I'm an experienced elo booster, I have reached diamond 1 numerous times on my main and smurf accounts, played a huge amount of go4lols. But now, i am a little bit tired of semi-competitive sphere, i want to have fun, to relax. This way, i am interested in boosting only bronze - silver - gold orders for a while. You may check my vouches and check the price of each division by clicking on my signature. I can boost on EUW, EUNE, RU, Turkey.
Looking for a cheap Bronze till Silver Boost Service!
08/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
EDIT: Hey, im looking for a cheap Bronze 4 till BRONZE 1 Boost Service.. I only have 20 € Paysafecard .. and i dont give the money first, only îf you are 100 % trusted !!!!!. so ADD ME ! :) Skype: felix-famefx