Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Boosting Service | Master & Diamond & Platin | Cheap!

Discussion on Boosting Service | Master & Diamond & Platin | Cheap! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Boosting Service | Master & Diamond & Platin | Cheap!

Hey!

Looking for someone trusted who wants me to boost a Account. Price is 3,33€ win in master, 2,50€ in Diamond and 2€ in Platin.

Ofcourse for every loose you get a win for free :P (IF there are any.)

BELOW 10-0 TBM is going BEFORE the service. Everything from 10-45 TBM goes at half the way. Everyone above 45-0 TBM can pay after the boost.

Payment Methods: Skrill, PSC, G2A Cards, and i want to point out NOT paypal.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Reliable Boosting Service done by Diamond | Master | Challanger
09/08/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 25 Replies
The guy who gave me -1 scammed me and he got banned for multi-account. That -1 is like non-existent... http://i.epvpimg.com/tkIQb.png http://i.epvpimg.com/JbHLe.png Rules & Terms: 1) You are NOT allowed to play Ranked Solo/Duo until I finish boosting. However, if you want to play a Normal or Ranked Team Match, then that is okay as long as you inform me so that I am aware that you are playing. Breaking this rule will result in me stopping the boosting without any refunds. 2) I might use...
[Selling] Elo Boosting Service Till Platin 5 by a Diamond Player
07/24/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello, I want to start my new Elo Boosting service till Platin 5. No more vouches needed The Prices are Prices The best prices you can find, for a limited time! Placements/Unranked: 10€
Cheap Bronze - Platin boosting service.
07/20/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Whats up everybody! (ONLY EUW) Today i want to start my own service, where i help people getting a higher division. i am Platin 4 at the moment and i already "helped" friends to come to platin with no problems. I will only Boost Monday - Friday because i still need free time. Im gonna play on your Account, so the following champions are a must for me to carry : ezreal, thresh, Jinx, diana, Lee sin, Zed and Riven.
ciceko's Boosting Service | EU | Master | CHEAP
04/26/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 20 Replies
Information - Gold S1, Diamond S2, Diamond S3, Master S4 - Been playing League since 5 years, lots of experience with both solo queue and competitive play - I work alone at the moment, only if your order is finished I will start a new one - European servers only - A lot of free time, if you come to me your job will be done extremely quickly and you don't have to wait in queue endlessly - If you want to talk about something not listed here, just message me - For example work see...
[Selling] >>[Verified] DOGCat's Cheap Elo Boosting Service For NA/EU! Boosting Up To Diamond!<<
09/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Intro: Dogcat's Elo Boosting service has been around for 2 years and growing! We have successfully boosted over 150+ accounts on NA and EUW servers. We are a team of Diamond players that can safely and effectively get you out of elo hell at ANY starting rank up to Diamond 5! We also offer coaching and placement matches! More information below. Security: Security for our customers is our #1 priority. We use VPN service (which is approved by Riot) to protect your account. So, just...