Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW|Championship Riven|Platinum Account

Discussion on EUW|Championship Riven|Platinum Account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 129/0/1
EUW|Championship Riven|Platinum Account

I'm here to sell my dear Championship Riven Account.
Accepting PayPal only

EUW Server
Platinum V(Has Platinum Border SoloQ)
48 Champions
25 Skins(CS Riven, Brolaf...)
4 Rune Pages
Lots of cool Avatars
60% Ranked Winratio(100 games)
600+ Normal Wins

Old 08/10/2015, 13:58   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 5,715
Just use your account shop thread.

#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Platinum 5 EUW LoL Account. Championship Riven + Cool Name for Riven mains
10/30/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hi! Info about the account: Server: EUW LVL: 30 Summoner name is a title of a certain champion ;) 106 Champions (See photo) 13 Rune Pages (also on a photo)
[Selling] Selling Platinum account with CHAMPIONSHIP RIVEN -
01/27/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Server West Platinum Plat Border s4 Champions: ALL Runes; ALL Skins : lots of rare + championship riven Original email and info included Price: ADD @ SKYPE
[Selling] PLATINUM - NA - CHAMPIONSHIP RIVEN ACCOUNT 100$
01/15/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling NA Platinum Account with 70+ Skins Skype : MLG360NOSKOPE Including Championship Riven Riot Blitzcrank Victorious Elise Headless Hecarim Kitty Cat Katarina
[Selling] S3 Platinum I EUW Account with Championship Riven
07/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
As the title says, I'm selling a platinum I account on EUW, because I don't have time to play this game anymore. The account has many skins. It has plenty summoner icons, too. If you are interested, send me a PM or add me on skype: janzl_chan. Here are the skins that are on the account: Foxfire Ahri Popstar Ahri Unchained Alistar Pharaoh Amumu (Legacy) Goth Annie (Rare) Definetely not Blitzcrank (Legacy) Safari Caitlyn (Legacy) Arctic Warfare Caitlyn
[Selling] S3 Platinum 1 EUW Account (Championship Riven)
02/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
As the title says, I'm selling a platinum I account on EUW, because I don't have time to play this game anymore. The account has many skins, the rarest is Championship Riven and Festival Kassadin. It has plenty summoner icons, too. If you are interested, add me on skype: janzl_chan. Here are the skins that are on the account: Foxfire Ahri Popstar Ahri Unchained Alistar Pharaoh Amumu (Legacy) Goth Annie (Rare) Definetely not Blitzcrank (Legacy) Safari Caitlyn (Legacy) Arctic Warfare...