Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking to work for someone or a boosting company.

Discussion on Looking to work for someone or a boosting company. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking to work for someone or a boosting company.

Title. ^

Peaked at Diamond 3 and am currently at Diamond 4.

Leave Skype and I will add you asap.

Bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
D5 looking to work in a company
08/08/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
hey fellows I´m a D5 player in Europe West looking to work in a company of elo boosters in trading of some percentage with the payment method of PSC. my skype: magicwhistle21 ~VOUCHES~ http://s8.postimg.org/56ixynh8l/vouch.png
Booster looking for company to work for
07/29/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello I am currently Diamond I and I am seeking for a company / person to work for. - Able to boost up to DIA V - 1 Division per day. - Skype always online. - PSC | Paypal | Skrill ( payment options)
[Selling] Seachring boosting company for offer my boosting for low cost
03/02/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello, my name is Timm, i am 21 years old and live in germany. I have all days time to boost accounts up to diamond 1 (70% win rate) and up to Diamond 5 (85%+ Win Rate). I am Master 200+ LP EUW and can boost with high end vpn server all servers with a ping of maximum 60. My focus is having fun on the game, after it the money. my skype: boost24-7
[Trading] Looking for a booster to work for my company
09/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello Looking a good booster to work for me i already have 2 boosters. Requirements: High diamond 1 - Challenger Payment via Paypal Free almost every day. Reliable on the jobs, trusted with respect
LF BOOSTING COMPANY TO WORK ON
07/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I am looking to join a boosting company. I have already previously worked at a few, but had to quit them unfortunately due to having to finish my finals. Since i finished them, I am avaliable to boost again, up to 8+hours daily. I can boost on EUW, EU N&E and TR. For more info, add me on skype: Pinhos_